The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whos Next for: Lesnar.

I really dont see Velasquez beating Carwin, Carwin and Lesnar would be a very interesting fight. Hopefully White can get Fedor to come to the UFC though, would much rather see Lesnar v Fedor.

I was listening to the radio this morning and someone was saying that Shaq wants to fight Lesnar. Yes Shaquille O'Neal.....doesn't have to make sense..... Found a link.... http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2009/07/shaquille_oneal_shaq_wants_to.html

It's just another day in Shaq's world. According to J.E. Skeets at sports.yahoo.com, His Shaqness wants to climb into the Octagon to take on UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar. UFC President Dana White said not to rule it out. Said White: Shaq texts and Twitters me all the time saying he wants to fight Brock Lesnar. He's been trainingfor 10 years; Shaq's probably the only dude in the NBA that can actually fight ... I told Shaq, I said listen, 'Win another NBA championship this year and then we'll talk next year.'

thumbsup.gif

So Fedor just signed with strikeforce! Personally I don't think he wants to fight lesnar. I think Fedor is overrated and the media has made him bigger than he is. So he beat some washed up ufc heavies so what. If you're in this game you want to fight the best, Fedor had the chance to sign for 6 fights then he could have went to strikeforce or back to Russia or where ever, but I think he ducked Lesner. Lesner is too big, too fast and getting better all the time. I think it will be awhile before he loses the belt.

I really dont see Velasquez beating Carwin, Carwin and Lesnar would be a very interesting fight. Hopefully White can get Fedor to come to the UFC though, would much rather see Lesnar v Fedor.

Well it looks like Carwin vs Lesnar is going to happen sooner rather than later, I thought for sure it would be Valasquez vs Carwin around UFC 104-106 but now it is going to be Carwin vs Lesnar at 106.

Carwin will be a much different fight than Lesnar is used to, Lesnar won't have his usual massive size advantage in this one and Carwin has insane knockout power. With all due respect to guys like Mir and Couture I think this will be Brock's biggest test. I am really glad Silva/White decided to make this match instead of having Valasquez and Carwin fight for getting a chance at the belt. We wouldn't have been able to see Brock for 6+ months.

So Fedor just signed with strikeforce! Personally I don't think he wants to fight lesnar. I think Fedor is overrated and the media has made him bigger than he is. So he beat some washed up ufc heavies so what. If you're in this game you want to fight the best, Fedor had the chance to sign for 6 fights then he could have went to strikeforce or back to Russia or where ever, but I think he ducked Lesner. Lesner is too big, too fast and getting better all the time. I think it will be awhile before he loses the belt.

Fedor is unstoppable. Proof:

10148930858251ef271bg9.jpg

fedormotivationalox2.jpg

hahaha wow i wish i knew photoshop a little better

The Hubris pic is hilarious

(just like the play of Curtis McEveryshotgoesinthenet)