The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured

I honestly never really liked the guy. I've always respected his ability, but was never impressed with the man himself. 

Especially after this - 

It's like dude, just shut up and answer the question. His little laugh makes him sound like such a little @@!!$. For any athlete to knock any other sport is pretty low in my opinion. 

This whole Tiger cheating situation needs to be settled down. Yes the media has the right to know certain things, but his private life should be kept out of their tabloids. All it is doing, is blowing everything out of proportion. It is his issue, along with the mistresses and his wife's concern. Not ours. He really needs time for his family, not extra attention from the media. It's almost pathetic the extent these reporters go to.

This whole Tiger cheating situation needs to be settled down. Yes the media has the right to know certain things, but his private life should be kept out of their tabloids. All it is doing, is blowing everything out of proportion. It is his issue, along with the mistresses and his wife's concern. Not ours. He really needs time for his family, not extra attention from the media. It's almost pathetic the extent these reporters go to.
He sold his privacy for over one billion dollars! Think about that sum. It has been paid for!

I honestly never really liked the guy. I've always respected his ability, but was never impressed with the man himself. 

I respected his golf abilities and I honestly never cared about the guy either...

...until now.  Damn, he went from being this boring golf nerd to being THE man.

Never knew he had it in him.

Totally fooled me.  I admire him a lot right now. Way to go Tiger!!

I agree with Pees. I could care less about golf.

However, now that Tiger has admitted to Pimp status, I respect the hell out of him.

Why? The guy is a billionaire. He could sleep with 99.99% of the women in this world if he wanted to. If he was some dude working at McDonalds, and scored a swedish supermodel, and cheated on her with 10 other women, THAT is pimp status. If you or I had a billion dollars we could have just as easily slept with every single one of those women.