The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flambeau

Rugby League Fans!!!

Don't have the right channels to watch rugby but a big fan of the game.  Local junior rugby starts up soon.   Calgary Irish club have an excellent facility and that's where my family plays the game.   Lots of fun and well worth trying the game.

I'm a big fan of this sport. I love watching the 6 nations tournament, the tri nations and I used to watch the super 14.

I don't support a club particularly in my country right now but I like France (it's natural) and the all blacks, I love their style !

Im a big Rhinos fan. Season aint quite going our way at the moment but im sure we will pick up.  Hull FC today, fingers crossed we win.

Looking like Wigan are the team to beat at the moment.  They are playing really well.

Flambeau - there are 2 different types of rugby there.  Rugby League and Rugby Union.  Rugby Union is the 6 nations stuff that has line outs and lots of kicking.  Rugby League doesnt have line outs and less kicking.  In my opion Rugby League is the better game smile.gif

Dan

I was super surprised to come across this thread but I'm really glad that I have.  I'm massive rugby league fan and a loyal supporter of Wigan.  It has been a good season this year!  Saints really look like they're getting a bit of momentum coming into the playoffs and Wire are on pretty good form as well.  It would be silly of me to write off Leeds!

In the playoffs I hope Warrington and St Helens batter the life our of each other and Wigan manage to take out who ever will get fourth place.  Regardless it has been one of the better seasons to be a Wigan fan!

At the other end I feel bad for Catalan, they haven't been the same without Potter in charge and there are some interesting things happening at Salford what with their new stadium and the signings they have been making.

I'm a big fan of this sport. I love watching the 6 nations tournament, the tri nations and I used to watch the super 14.

I don't support a club particularly in my country right now but I like France (it's natural) and the all blacks, I love their style !

Just to point out, that's Rugby Union, not Rugby League, two similar but completely different sports. But good to see the kiwi's take out the Four Nations despite an embarrassing loss the week before at Eden Park.