The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Article from the Calgary Herald

Guest jsheajr

Well, At least our leaders arn't caught picking their noses. I bet the Queen of England would be picking her nose, AND EATING it during their opening games, Wonders if the English Game's anthem would be St Elmo's fire (the "Olympic torch" theme). Do we have to curtsy to Elizabeth II "Pick pick" Windsor?

Guest jsheajr

Well, At least our leaders arn't caught picking their noses. I bet the Queen of England would be picking her nose, AND EATING it during their opening games, Wonders if the English Game's anthem would be St Elmo's fire (the "Olympic torch" theme). Do we have to curtsy to Elizabeth II "Pick pick" Windsor?

Maybe Simon from run fat boy run, can run their 100th! No even better some little cracky Chav boy hoodie pip pip kid, as the young fop is always running from the bobbins. oy oy oy.

I might tend to get a little nastier and bring up Princess Diana's brief affair with snooty British Boxer dog champion "Walkon Crocodile Dun Dee". And how still, at the old age of 16, he still returns on her birthday to water her memorial flowers.

Guest jsheajr

Meh Barney has it out for me sometimes. But still I though England and Canada shared great ties together. We maintain their Queen and their way of life (somewhat), and we're their colonial servants (ie wars), and they insult us.... It's a great relationship. 

One of mine got removed too, but I half expected it. It was probably a little over the line. Sometimes you gotta push to find out how far is too far. I like to live on the edge..... maaaaan.

One of mine got removed too, but I half expected it. It was probably a little over the line. Sometimes you gotta push to find out how far is too far. I like to live on the edge..... maaaaan.

Barney, if you see this check your PM's ya slacker. Had a question for you earlier.