The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AHL Playoffs - (2) Rochester vs. (3) Heat

5-1 Abbotsford, win!!!  Outshot them 41-22, Goals by Jaffray, Van Der Gulik and Rheault (3), Assists to Sutter (3), Backlund (2) and Van Der Gulik (1).  Go Heat!!

PS Anybody know who this Jon Rheault guy is?  Since he joined the team with 5 games left in the reg season, he has 8G and 3A in 11 GP.

5-1 Abbotsford, win!!!  Outshot them 41-22, Goals by Jaffray, Van Der Gulik and Rheault (3), Assists to Sutter (3), Backlund (2) and Van Der Gulik (1).  Go Heat!!

PS Anybody know who this Jon Rheault guy is?  Since he joined the team with 5 games left in the reg season, he has 8G and 3A in 11 GP.

http://www.hockeydb.com/i...s/pdisplay.php?pid=84977

Selected by the Flyers in round 5 #145 overall in the 2006 draft

wow what a game and awesome that the boys came back after 3-1 in the series to tie it 3-3. GO HEAT GO win game 7!

Jon Reault (Jon Roe)

Although he was selected by the Flyers, they never signed him to any contract. In 2008, he was signed into the Kings organization, and although he played for a bit with the Providence Bruins, he's been with Manchester and Ontario (Calif.).

[quote name='Zirakzigil wrote:

fenix_sk']5-1 Abbotsford, win!!!  Outshot them 41-22, Goals by Jaffray, Van Der Gulik and Rheault (3), Assists to Sutter (3), Backlund (2) and Van Der Gulik (1).  Go Heat!!

http://www.hockeydb.com/i...s/pdisplay.php?pid=84977

Selected by the Flyers in round 5 #145 overall in the 2006 draft

Thanks tips.  I mean has anybody seen him play, know what kind of player he is, or know why he is all of a sudden lighting it up?

I'm watching game seven right now. First period just ended. Heat up one nothing. Lamars with the goal from a nice Sutter pass. Pelech rang one off the post near the end of the the first as well, Heat outshot the Ameriks 17-3!

Way to go boys! Keep the rally going!

Phenomenal news indeed.............Baby Flames moving on........Disappointing that they have such a low profile in Calgary.

It is very unfortunate that the Nucks weren't eliminated like the Vancouver Unfriendly Giants and the Manitoba Mooseknuckles. That would have left the Heat as the only team of any significance in or with connections to the Lower Mainland still in playoff contention. Perhaps Canuck fans would have seen the error of their ways and jump on the Baby Flame bandwagon. I guess there is still a chance for the Heat to outlast the Canuckstongue.gif.

Another bright spot, of course, is the Hitmen playing Tri-City for a chance to go to the Memorial Cupthumbsup.gif.

Woooohooo Go Heat Go!!!

Congrats to the entire Team for the comeback in the series after 3-1!Bring on the Bulldogs!

Come on boys it's do or die time again tonight. Burn down the Bulldogs and tie the series! GO HEAT GO