Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clevland Owner Curses King James...Wow

5 posts in this topic

Not smart on his part.

making that type of guarantee seems very counterproductive to what he is trying to do. I understand he just wants to feed and grow the anti Lebron crowd so the fans continue to support the team, but putting a guarantee in there to me erases that. Now you may have their support, but you've put a target on yourself that you have to live up to and given that same crowd a reason to change their mind.

I also think its far, far too personal of a letter and for someone who is a business professional you shouldn't stoop to these type of levels. I have no problem with an owner addressing the fans like this, but i think there are better ways to do it.

Yea, after Lebron wins his championship in Miami and gets rich off all his endorsements, he can return to Cleveland as the owner, buying out this sore loser in the process.

Wow this guy is a loser.

He's just bitter about losing LeBron. Talk about sour grapes.

This guy is a clown. How do you personally guarantee a championship before LeBron? He's been chugging haterade lately, and it shows.

I would love to see the Cleveland fans take him up on the "Guarantee" where if he doesn't deliver a championship title before the Heat get one, then he has to honor free tickets during a stretch of home games for all the fans.

Otherwise, what good is a guarantee? SMH

I GUARANTEE THAT CALGARY WON THE STANLEY CUP LAST YEAR - AlMacFan Gilbert

Damn LeBron knows he cant beat Kobe Bryant so he has to surround himself with the best free agents on the market...How can miami even afford this on their salary cap?