• Announcements

• Kulstad

Insults/Name-calling will not be tolerated   11/19/2016

Tensions are high around this team and its fans.  It is very obvious that everyone here is passionate about the Flames, and has an opinion about what should be done to fix our unstable ship.  Stating your opinion is fine, it's exactly what these forums are for.   However, the name-calling and the insults are not required.   All insults/name-calling will be met with a zero-tolerance approach, regardless if you are a new person to the forums, or have been around since these forums began.   First-offenses will be met with a moderator-needs-to-approve-your-post for 3 days Second offenses will be met with a week-long suspension Third offenses will result in a perma-ban   If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to voice your concern about it, you are absolutely free to contact me directly.   We all love this team, and this game.  Let's continue to keep it civil around here.   --  Kulstad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beergirl 1 deleted

Hockey Songs That You Hear At The Dome

43 posts in this topic

ya just making a street hockey cd

need some ideas for good hockey pump up songs....

raise alittle hell...

we will rock u ... and the remix one u hear before the 3rd period!!!

u know

i would like to get the techno bagpipe song ... u know what im talking about but i dont know what its called or who it is by?????

help?

what else should i add?

http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=10870' target="_blank">http://flames.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=10870[/post]

Incomplete list, but I'm tired of making a new one for what would be like the 5th time.

Dancing with Myself -- Billy Idol

I think that Wake Up by the Arcade Fire should be added as an opening song....I could see a lot of people diggin that!

raise alittle hell...

u know

i would like to get the techno bagpipe song ... u know what im talking about but i dont know what its called or who it is by?????

help?

what else should i add?

Shot Down in Flames, AC/DC. Pun intended, and a great song to boot. R.I.P. Bon Scott.

dont they play in da dome at the games??

and whats that ozzy osbourne one called

it starts like AY AY AY

Shot Down in Flames, AC/DC. Pun intended, and a great song to boot. R.I.P. Bon Scott.

The is the Flames goal celebration song.

dont they play in da dome at the games??

and whats that ozzy osbourne one called

it starts like AY AY AY

That would be Crazy Train, another classic.

That would be Crazy Train, another classic.

THANK YOU

i have been wondering what that song was called since january

Last year they played Pearl Jam's Evenflow a lot. It seemed like they played it a lot during Freezer's slump where he couldn't buy a goal.

"Freisen rests his head on a pillow made of concrete, yeah...

Oh, feelin maybe he'll see a little better set of days..."

I wonder how he felt having to listen to that every homegame :lol:

I know that they also play "Guitar Chant" by Joe Satriani sometimes... it's an instrumental song where the guitar player (Satriani) plays a melody line, and the crowd chants it back.

I always liked the "in your honor - foo fighters opening vid"

shippin up to boston always after one of the tv timeouts in the 3rd period, my favorite

raise alittle hell...

u know

help?

what else should i add?

I was trying to do something similar! does anyone know if there is any websites to download "in the dome" still kicking around???

I was trying to do something similar! does anyone know if there is any websites to download "in the dome" still kicking around???

http://www.thecalgaryflames.com/''>http://www.thecalgaryflames.com/' target="_blank">http://www.thecalgaryflames.com/[/post]

Go there ^ and scroll all the way down to the bottom. You'll find the original, the Final version, and the video.

what is the song that the pregame video is to this year? what a sleeper. im not sure who does those, but they are consistently brutal the last few years.....aside from the foo fighters In your honor one. All the rest seem to fail in any attempts to pump the crowd up for the game.

what is the song that the pregame video is to this year? what a sleeper. im not sure who does those, but they are consistently brutal the last few years.....aside from the foo fighters In your honor one. All the rest seem to fail in any attempts to pump the crowd up for the game.

Some have been pretty bad, mainly just the fan videos like last years burn this city and vertigo from the year before. But I really liked the sin city one at the beginning of last year and the 25th aniversary video from 2 years ago. Also the 300 playoff video was good.