Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

December 21, 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#1 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,358 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

You have 365 days to live until the end of the world December 21, 2012, hypothetically speaking (depending on your seriousness). http://en.wikipedia....2012_phenomenon

1. How do you think the world will end on December 21, 2012?
2. What do you plan to do for the final 365 days of your life, and of Earth?

#2 senor_incendiarse

senor_incendiarse

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

366 days Peeps, leap year. As for my plans I plan on being alive on December 22, 2012.

#3 happycat

happycat

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:23 AM

1. As Bane indicates everything will be a singularity.....and we're all squished into one atom or something.

2. Meh as long as I watch hockey movies, everything is ok.

#4 Demonous_Xodus

Demonous_Xodus

Tyrant of Positivity

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:14 PM

It's nice to know that if the world ends this year, I'll still be in college, having never amounted to anything.

FMD?

"F*** my death"

#5 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

GIVE BLOOD..... Then you save 3 lives per giving. How Awesome is THAT... and be among a selected minority of less than 3% Canadians who give.... for a few nanoseconds, of pokey. Or volunteer. Sign up and volunteer somewhere (perferably for us Kitties).

But pppth to amounting to anything. We're all going to be grumpy 30 year olds one day, crabby 50 year olds and grouchy 80 year olds, and during these phases we pay Ughhhh taxes, and bills, and food, and put up with shinanagans of Da Man. Living in China, has hastened to this evolution and I love it... *grumble grumble grumble*. Well that and 8 years of multiple heart breaks.

Then I go to the Whilstler village, and are rejuvinated again, Fresh air, hot ski bunnies with rosy cheeks, trees, nature, a nice cozy village with a very comfortable but smaller screen movie Cine (who care's it's heated with plush seats), Mickey Dee's, nature, crazy little people running around in silly blue jackets frantically doing "S" . (now that was funny, the key to anything, is SIGN UP!, Get in line, etc). That's how Iggy became Iggy, he went to hockey school, signed up for hockey camp, and then went to the games, and registered as a Flamer, then registered as a Team Canada. Is like that. (Except he didn't register, he had to qualify, but in theroy it's like that).

But as for the world ending. For the Zhoungkou Gongrendang, alot of it's "power" will. What with the village in Woukou forming it's own village committee for 10 days, after chasing out the reds, and the house of Kim collapsing after fatboy fouls everything up.

But perhaps it's just a change of times, new president, new 12 year cycle (starting with Dragon... I think. Yiiiiiiiiiii), New 5 year plan in China (hopefully and realistically it's last), New rebuild (hopefully we keep Iggy, and Kippy), new 4 year cycle (olympics). Lots of new stuff. So I'd think that this is just a out with the old and in with the new. Hopefully the CPC will fall, and Juche falls.

As for Chinese, new undies, new socks, new shoes, new haircut, ( a typical ritual of New Years).

#6 Anie8706

Anie8706

The Resident Troll

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

Have a dirty, raunchy and sweaty party of two on Dec. 20th, 2012

#7 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

Elder Statesman

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,295 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

It's a Wed. so I'll be watching a hockey game (or 2/3).

#8 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

Wendsday as in Wednesday Addams? The little demon child.... oooo another bad Omen, First the Chinese year of the DRAGON (Draco Malfloy, Slytheren, Dragon's Lair (old 80's video game), St George fighting the dragon (a Pagan Christian myth, serpent in the Garden, Trogdor the Dragon-man from Homestar Runner website), the Donkey's Wife on Shrek, etc etc etc.

And now Wednesday Adams.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Happy cat is now scardey cat.

#9 Jens-1

Jens-1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:47 PM

Sounds good! ;)
I'm sure after December 21 2012 we will have many parties more!

#10 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

1) Where the H is Bane? This is his stuff.

2) Wonders what will happen first, (The Freemason's dream (the renegade ones (ie P2, Builderberger Group, Bones ), not the REAL ones trying to save the world with science (according to Dan Brown), of a unified one world government or WW3), or alien dominations, or mutations leading to super powered Orcs Elves, and other magical other-kin creatures (ie like me a Cat-human), having some kind of ancient Jihad in the streets and freeways in open warfare (like Deerfoot suddenly ends up a Kosovo snipers nest of Elves fighting Dwarf Calgarians, or Troll like Edmontonian mutant Zombies marching down the Queen Elizabeth Highway wanting to eat our young Mount royal or UC students for their brains.

Or Vancouver teenagers flipout AGAIN and trash their city, thus backrupting Canada, and Canada mutates into a wasteland of Mad Max warriors fighting for Oil...

Or the complete disintergration of the CPC. (When 60% of China's wealthy have already bought homes in Singapore, or split when their companies have defaulted with (Dubai infinitum like MELTDOWN since 2008 (peaking in late 2011, aka now). When Teenagers are smashing your cafeterias all over the country. or Mentally ill teenagers are slicing and dicing your government thugs And being lauded as Heavenly Swordsmen. When the core of your party has suddenly become Republican or Progressive Conservative voters. When the first thing a elderly Free Chinese American does is excercise the 22th amendment and get a gun, and shoot at the LA Chinese counsilate. When people are willing to drive drunk infront of a police station to escape the clutches of loan sharks you know you're in badddddddddddd shape. (all mundane human collapse).

#11 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,358 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

It's a Wed. so I'll be watching a hockey game (or 2/3).

Will you really be watching a hockey game though?

As a result of Hurricane Sandy, a.k.a. Frankenstorm, is this a sign of the end of the world? Where did this hurricane come from when it's not even hurricane season? Will another one be on its way soon? Is it the end of everything?

Or is it just the end of Jersey Shore in Jersey Shore?

#12 Anie8706

Anie8706

The Resident Troll

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Looks like my prediction is going to be right..... more right than what the other people are about the end of the world.

If it were true, the day ended months ago since the Mayans never counted for Leap Year's.

And if you're a crazy conspiracist, then there is a few theories.... like how TPTB controls the weather. *cough* chemtrails *cough*

Then there is this spiritual theory, that day is when there is some sort of enlightenment.

Or else aliens come around.

In my opinion, I prefer my prediction.

Will you really be watching a hockey game though?

As a result of Hurricane Sandy, a.k.a. Frankenstorm, is this a sign of the end of the world? Where did this hurricane come from when it's not even hurricane season? Will another one be on its way soon? Is it the end of everything?

Or is it just the end of Jersey Shore in Jersey Shore?

And if I was some religious zealot then I'd say payback is a spicy orange duck for all that sinning. God did it.

Funny world we live in.

#13 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

I can finally live out my wildest fantasies of dying while fighing off an army of Zombie robot demons

While being the young sexy muscular "Red Shirt" who dies a sexy young Nobunaga like Space Samurai, mech warrior, wrestling with Klingon invaders, and Bugs from Star Craft, wearing my power armor from Starcraft.....

#14 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,358 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

It would indeed be a boring way for it to end if it was just hurricanes, earthquakes, and tsunamis.

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!!

But then aliens would be intriguing as well, though tougher to defeat.

#15 DL44

DL44

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK.....

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,078 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

The zombie thing would definitely pale in comparison to aliens invading in terms of sheer excitement.. till they start the massacre of course.

Zombies you stand somewhat of a chance.

With the aliens you just end up praying they decide to keep us as pets.

#16 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,358 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Well don't zombies live forever though? Would becoming a zombie mean eternal after life?

#17 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

If it's all the same to you guys. I rather go out, fighting Mongolian invaders dressed up like the Great Lu Bu from 3 Kingdoms, with one of those crazy Chinese Bathleth's (this crazy Klingon sword that looks like Stag Antlers, except they're steel blades) while being over run my little Zerglings, and I'm BDSM with Kerrigan the Queen of Zergs and I'm her slave (yes that kind), for evernity......

My only regret in this llfe is I never saw a second cup for the Flames, never visited Las Vegas, never played Fallout 3, Star Craft 2 (except little skirmishes), and Diablo 3 (Pinapple 3)....... Oh well I'll have plenty of time to play these in the afterworld... but sigh... It's just not the same..... you know what I mean?

#18 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

So now that it's settled we're all going to die as the polar rifts, riffs us to death... and we're melted by lava hell beings from hell as they emerge from the goo fields, and Chutulu's creatures (ie Cloverfield movie, Japanese adult anime, Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carribean etc) fulfil ever Otaku's (Anime nerd) wildest adventures.... All the ghosts that have been denied due process being busted by the Ghost busters jail break..... (causing the Summerian God Zu, to activate Egyptian-Babylonian death gates (and all the spirits of soldiers why died in Cannan, (would bit be British, Cursaiders, Saracens, Romans, Aryans (Ur), Egyptians especillians, Kunavajo fry breades, Hebrews, and Abel), will be reanimated into one giant army that decends on Al Quds (Jereusalem), and all the skeletons that were crushed building the great wall of China 210 Bc in the Ancient mythical kingdom of Qi extract vengance in Beijing....

The question was.... did you enjoy your life as short 30-50 years... you laughed and cried.... are you pleased with your achievements, and do you regret anything? I regret that we lost back in 2004, because of stupid reffing.

#19 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,358 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

So with a month to go before the zombie invasion happens, have we all stocked up on chainsaws and shotguns yet? Canned foods would help as well i heard...

The question was.... did you enjoy your life as short 30-50 years... you laughed and cried.... are you pleased with your achievements, and do you regret anything? I regret that we lost back in 2004, because of stupid reffing.

I should've asked out that girl in high school, but other than that, i think life has been "okay" if it has to end in one month.

#20 happycat

happycat

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

So with a month to go before the zombie invasion happens, have we all stocked up on chainsaws and shotguns yet? Canned foods would help as well i heard...

>>> Silly Peeps you know we can't stock up on weaponry such as firearms in Canada, due to gunlaws. Sucks to be a homon doesn't it. I have claws....... and meh I can hunt prey.

I should've asked out that girl in high school, but other than that, i think life has been "okay" if it has to end in one month.

>>> I hate that Mick McGoo like ref who stole our stanley cup...... now those Edmontonians will rag us in the afterlife for all eternity with that stupid bra joke..... Oh yeah Edmonton at least we made it to the finals for Grey Cup, and had the olympics, and had the World police and fire games, and if Warren Buffett's Time Warner company (which took over Ted Turner's stuff, ie Goodwill games), we would have had the Goodwill games back in 2005 (winter).