Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit

Photo

Exhibition Games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Exhibition Games (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you go to games put on by

1. Owners with Replacement Players (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. NHLPA with NHL players (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Both (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

4. Neither (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 echoison

echoison

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I read that there is a small rumor that the owners maybe looking to get replacement players for November, so I thought I would see if anyone would be interested in going to those games? Also, if the owners do that the players might as well put on their own games too. (I think they have already, more of charity events I think) Anyway, thoughts?

Me personally, I would not pay very much to go see replacement players, rather just go watch the Heat but an exhibition game of NHL players, that is something that I would go and see. Especially if they had contests to get us the Fans into the game.

#2 Rosso

Rosso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

Well,any hockey is good hockey.

i would do it

#3 CastleMania

CastleMania

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

I'm not going to support either side financially during the lockout beyond what I have already done. I'm paying for season's tickets regardless of the fact that there are no hockey games. Why would I support either side by encouraging an inferior product?

#4 DL44

DL44

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK.....

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

barely support em now financially... no way would i consider an inferior product to waste my time let alone money on.

I'm a huge hockey fan... strike that... I'm a NHL fan... more specifically.. i'm a Canuck fan.

The real thing only please... anything else, i got no time for.. got much better things to do and spend money on... like some new golf clubs.

#5 Derftrocity

Derftrocity

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

barely support em now financially... no way would i consider an inferior product to waste my time let alone money on.

I'm a huge hockey fan... strike that... I'm a NHL fan... more specifically.. i'm a Canuck fan.

The real thing only please... anything else, i got no time for.. got much better things to do and spend money on... like some new golf clubs.

Don't forget spending money on Lawyers to get you out of those riot charges! *Wink*

#6 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

Elder Statesman

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,211 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

Don't forget spending money on Lawyers to get you out of those riot charges! *Wink*

That was Don locked in the porta-potty. :)

DL has an alibi. He was in chat with us.

#7 siliconscout

siliconscout

Champion of the Big Hit.

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

I say to hell with that in both cases.

These guys wanna fight it out then fine fight it out. Don't you damned well expect me to still pay you anything whilst you do though.