Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google

Photo

I Like What I Am Hearing From The New Guys.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Even with some of the language problems I am hearing good things from some of the new guys we signed.

Hudler mentioned he though a long time about changing cities and leaving his long time friends behind. he said he feels he made a good decision to sign with Calgary.

Wideman has been saying positive things since he was signed. A couple of days ago he said he was really pumped to get playing.

Even Stajan mentioned yesterday that he is primed and had his Playoff hockey hat on.

I hope all this translates into actual performance and the team is rewarded for the efforts.

Drop the Puck. Lets see what these guys can do !!!!

#2 s4xon

s4xon

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Even with some of the language problems I am hearing good things from some of the new guys we signed.

Hudler mentioned he though a long time about changing cities and leaving his long time friends behind. he said he feels he made a good decision to sign with Calgary.

Wideman has been saying positive things since he was signed. A couple of days ago he said he was really pumped to get playing.

Even Stajan mentioned yesterday that he is primed and had his Playoff hockey hat on.

I hope all this translates into actual performance and the team is rewarded for the efforts.

That's just it Deeds, we need to see what these guys can do. With all the ifs, the injuries, the new French Bench, the new systems from the French Bench, the new players, new young talent, etc....all we can do is wait to drop the puck.

I like the positivity from the new acquisitions.

#3 Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Matt Stajan hasn't fashioned his playoff hat since 2004... DAMN!! It looks good on him!

Love.

#4 Jens-1

Jens-1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I really like the positivity from the new guys.
Drop the puck and let's see how it works on the ice.