SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

Is This Post Going To Be A Double Post Too?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Happening a lot lately. Big time lag, getting unable to connect messages. Double posts showing up. Sitting there forever trying to send a post.

It is not just me I see it happening to multiple people daily. Peoples just yesterday I saw one of your posts double up too.Twice now the forums have gone bonkers for a lengthy period and lost its structure for everyone.

It could be a simple reboot or maintenance needed for the database but these types of things often hint at much deeper problems.

While I am on the topic of the forums the website team said we had a new updated forums coming in a few days. That was over 2 months ago.

The lockout is over. These things should have been taken care of when there was hardly any traffic.

Now everytime I post I am wondering:

Posted Image

#2 The_People1

The_People1

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 11,197 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

Our Flames website team has contacted NHL.com Networks for direction before this site can be updated.

#3 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

Anybody else getting this most of the time?

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

#4 DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

To begin with there is no message. It should be in the white area in the middle but there is nothing there. And it has been happening to me every day now for a few days. It seems to becoming worse for me. Happens after about 5 mins moving around trying to read different threads. Sometimes I just up an lose my signed in status and have to re-log in. Sometimes I have to completely close down my browser and come back in again. That helps but not always and not usually for long.

It is not a problem on my end. It may be associated with the other problems we are seeing with double posts and forum lag, but I am not sure. Both are not good signs and I almost expect the forums to crash big time any day.

#5 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

Elder Statesman

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,927 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

Again 2 minutes ago. Started for me last night.

#6 DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,870 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Peoples your mail/messages must be full. It says you are not able to receive messages when trying to send you a PM.

#7 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Not sure if this will work for you guys, but I have found that it can help if you wait about 5 to 10 extra seconds before clicking to move around...

I have found that it helps a bit for now at least, hopefully the board will get doctored up soon...

#8 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Got a new one, but it's only happened once so far...

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

This poor ol' site is starting to pick up more shakes and rattles than a 73 Ford pickup I had once... :lol: