• Announcements

• Kulstad

Insults/Name-calling will not be tolerated   11/19/2016

Tensions are high around this team and its fans.  It is very obvious that everyone here is passionate about the Flames, and has an opinion about what should be done to fix our unstable ship.  Stating your opinion is fine, it's exactly what these forums are for.   However, the name-calling and the insults are not required.   All insults/name-calling will be met with a zero-tolerance approach, regardless if you are a new person to the forums, or have been around since these forums began.   First-offenses will be met with a moderator-needs-to-approve-your-post for 3 days Second offenses will be met with a week-long suspension Third offenses will result in a perma-ban   If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to voice your concern about it, you are absolutely free to contact me directly.   We all love this team, and this game.  Let's continue to keep it civil around here.   --  Kulstad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyDeeds

L A Dodgers

5 posts in this topic

Pat Steinberg commented on this deal and he mentioned something about this deal structured and set up in such a way as to help minimize transfer payments.

I didn't quite hear all those thoughts but something along the lines of creating a shell Cable channel/company specific to airing the LA Dodgers games only. I didn't hear how that related to the transfer payments but he did mention that other sports who also have transfer payments from richer teams, would be taking a good hard look at this deal.

Posted · Hidden by The_People1, April 22, 2013 - spam · Report post

Wholesale designer bags are a must-have for every woman. Handbags are more than just an accessory; they are a necessity. The women today are assertive, career-oriented, full of ideas, and energy.

Read more: Need To Know Wholesale Designer Bags?

Sac Chanel

Sac Chanel paris

Sac Chanel pas cher

Posted · Hidden by CastleMania, May 4, 2013 - Spam · Report post

I saw the original empty scrolls on the ground, Franklin Marshall T-shirt like a spider internet of thin ink lines instantly to the center finger Ling-feng, speedily loosed. Though Lin Feng has already viewed a single this kind of magic, and even now be this kind of a shock for the live scene. These lines converge to each other, cross one another, extends to each and every corner of this parchment; and then began creating vellum at the prime is curved green characters, says: "We have crazy as well - vicious dogs, evil sheep presented. "

Should be to come across anyone.franklin marshall outlet If your representative seem over the map level, we seem straight in line with their place. come across from the previous, should really have the ability to easily acquire Uma master it. "Then, regardless of Ling-feng Robert Cite odd expression that his encounter, the hands of your scrolls spread out, by Robert Cite as originally taught, finger on the center in the map, drawn following a strange pattern, and then started to read: "I solemnly oath, I have been crazy ..." as well as the magic scene once again .

With Ling-feng's minds. Began operating a map of your scene.franklin & marshall hats Continue to enlarge the map on the mainland by the initial continental panorama, polar ice and gradually zoom in this kind of a manner to a northeast corner from the screen began to have a few ink dots, which represent different creatures, the most prominent natural Ling-feng is a few people himself.Ling-feng quite so strange is that even the live-point map, there is no showing how much the polar ice of Warcraft. Especially within the northeast of the polar ice. Seems uninhabited. Occasionally there are so few that even World of Warcraft points, only a low level inside the forest of Warcraft completely and immeasurably.

If your Ling-feng inside the to begin with point with the map when applying reside. franklin & marshall gloves It also surprised with the ability to odd, then, this time within the Ling-feng, no doubt concerned about a number of previously t shirt franklin marshall overlooked xdzfdgdsfh something. Vicious canines, evil sheep, two Franklin Marshall names seem, there may be live-point map-maker. But regardless of how, Ling-feng this time be compared to these two names got the idea, but also to record them in mind.

This makes my heart very strange Ling-feng,franklin & marshall jackets polar ice this, do that so ashgadfh there is no strong presence of Warcraft, franklin marshall tracksuit cheap

Greece and desolate it? Ling-feng continue to enlarge the map within the scene, and found that World of Warcraft points, gradually began to rise. But also have a high level. Seems more like franklin marshall eshop outlet

a party occupying the polar ice princes.

Related articles: