SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

Photo

Sven Watch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 zima

zima

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

Here we go I know u locked my trade Sven post because u didn't like my opinion but here we go out for who knows how long hurt while at practice. OK no 1 know for how long but this is just the start this is a 48 game season I wonder if he sees 20 of them playing here or abby.

#2 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image

There are already a couple of threads for Sven...

http://fans.flames.n...i/page__st__120

http://fans.flames.n...wn/page__st__20

#3 TrippinVdUb

TrippinVdUb

KCCO!

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Your opinion was valid, it was your proposal that was stupid!

#4 zima

zima

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

OK so it was a stupid to suggest trading him I didn't say for how many hockey pucks just a trade him then I said U guys come up with a good trade. I just thought we should trade him before the rest of the NHL realize he is not going to play much but now the whole league can see that. It is to bad I did like his potential but watching him getting hurt just about every three months and sitting for 2 or three month made me realize he is not going to be a strong addition to this team. OK I'm guessing on the exact amount of injury times and games missed but I'm sure some one on this forum will be more than happy to set me straight.

#5 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm sure some one on this forum will be more than happy to set me straight.

Better yet, why don't we let Baertschi do that... Let's watch him grow both in size and experience for a couple of seasons... :)

#6 C_worthy

C_worthy

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

OK so it was a stupid to suggest trading him I didn't say for how many hockey pucks just a trade him then I said U guys come up with a good trade. I just thought we should trade him before the rest of the NHL realize he is not going to play much but now the whole league can see that. It is to bad I did like his potential but watching him getting hurt just about every three months and sitting for 2 or three month made me realize he is not going to be a strong addition to this team. OK I'm guessing on the exact amount of injury times and games missed but I'm sure some one on this forum will be more than happy to set me straight.

I just have one question for you:

When Baertschi proves that hew is a quality NHL talent, will you be man enough to come back here and admit that you were wrong?

#7 zima

zima

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

U betcha I will be more than happy to admit I'm wrong wouldn't be the first time in my life nor the last I truly hope he does I just don't see it. I guess I had forgotten from my last post it is a crime to make an unpopular comment or opinion

#8 C_worthy

C_worthy

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

U betcha I will be more than happy to admit I'm wrong wouldn't be the first time in my life nor the last I truly hope he does I just don't see it. I guess I had forgotten from my last post it is a crime to make an unpopular comment or opinion

Nothing wrong with unpopular opinions at all. I just think that you are jumping the gun, and more importantly, coming to an extreme and highly unlikely conclusion.

However, time will tell and we can re-visit this in 5 years.

#9 echoison

echoison

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

cause 2 injuries in a year is a good sample size, I like the way your mind works. That mean both Hall, RNH and Crosby are basically finished.

#10 Zirakzigil

Zirakzigil

Hokay. So, heres da Earth.

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

cause 2 injuries in a year is a good sample size, I like the way your mind works. That mean both Hall, RNH and Crosby are basically finished.

And Hall should be in a wheelchair.

#11 zima

zima

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

No if u look at his Injuries in the last few yrs he has missed alot of games and I'm not comparing him to any one just saying I think he will not play alot of games in the NHL due to Injuries. Perhaps I am jumping the gun we will see

#12 Carty

Carty

Advanced Member

• SeniorMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,962 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Posted Image

#13 kehatch

kehatch

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

You don't draft someone in the first round, have them develop into a guy you think can be a franchise building block, and then trade him because he suffered a couple of brief, freaking, non reoccurring injuries. You especially don't do that just as he is primed to join the NHL. Especially if you are an AAA prospect starved team like the Flames.

End. Of. Story.

#14 s4xon

s4xon

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

Why is this thread still open? Everything in here could have been said in the other 2 Baertschi threads.