The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyDeeds

U F C - W W E Spoilers / Results Previews

Finally,  one i'm REALLY excited about... been awhile now.

Usually watch most of them anyways... but this main event is going to be GREAT.

Anyone watch presser yesterday? its linked on TSN.  go have a gander if you haven't.. hilarious..  You get what Diaz is  trying to say and do... but his delivery is painfully hilarious.

St. Pierre will wipe the floor with this mofo.  Nick and his white trash brother Nate don't sit well with me.  They can scrap, yes, but I hate their attitude.  Any loss they incur is welcomed, even a career ending injury.

St. Pierre will wipe the floor with this mofo.  Nick and his white trash brother Nate don't sit well with me.  They can scrap, yes, but I hate their attitude.  Any loss they incur is welcomed, even a career ending injury.

I had the exact same feelings on the guys... but then i saw a documentry on the brothers and their background, and where they are coming from...

The disgust i had has been replaced by pity...

still cheer against em every fight they have because of how fricken tired  and transparent their act is... and i just can't can't wrap my mind around how close he's coming to blowing his lottery ticket after how he and his brother grew up...

Anyways... hope he gets beat down...

Heading to the Black Bull tonight to watch this, and I'm not a big UFC watcher (got nothing against it, just not really my cup of tea).  Can't wait to see GSP open up on this guy.

Will be an interesting fight for sure, GSP hasn't finished a fight in a long time, and Diaz hasn't been stopped in a longer time.  Georges has built up a lot of anger in this fight, but he had that anger towards Koschek too, so his emotions never really take over in a fight.  I actually thought he looked like he had more of the killer instinct fighting a guy he respected in Condit than a guy who disrespected him in Kos.  So my prediction is GSP by decision.

Condit vs Hendricks..... i hope Condit wins.... proves that Hendricks is one punch lucky

Seems like Condit won the respect of Montreal ..... cheering for him...

Great fight.... Condit will force the best out of Hendricks...

I love the interference checking from behind taunts by White Trash Nick when the round ends.  boardinging hilarious.

Round 2 GSP kicks Diaz's checking from behind!!

Round 3 GSP eats some hits from Diaz, but still kicks Diaz's checking from behind!!

I think this is the most he's been hit in 7 years.  All of 4 hits...hilarious.

Round 4 GSP kicks Diaz's checking from behind!!

This will be where GSP unloads a little more.  But, I have a feeling it will be another decision win.

Not that Diaz is doing anything,,,,

Still just great control by GSP...... thats what wins him fights.... not damage... or excitement i hate to say

They both look tired.

That missed roundhouse by Diaz was hilarious.

If GSP fights Hendricks, that will be a very interesting fight.  We'll see if GSP can actually take a real punch for once.

Was expecting more from GSP... even though he wins was nothing special

i want my 59.99 back.... Condit vs Hendricks fight was moneys worth

Round 5 GSP kicks Diaz's chicken tikka masala!!  Decision goes to GSP!

Was expecting more from GSP... even though he wins was nothing special

i want my 59.99 back.... Condit vs Hendricks fight was moneys worth

You paid?  ;)

Yeah, I was expecting more too.  His fights have gotten stagnant over the years.   When he was building his rep, he was definitely more exciting.

Wow, the typical "I don't know how much longer I can do this, but I don't want to make excuses" excuse from Diaz.  And the famous "I'm retiring" for the umpteenth time.

and Diaz leaves as the biggest intellectual dum dum of all time..... way to articulate yourself Nick...

Round 5 GSP kicks Diaz's chicken tikka masala!!  Decision goes to GSP!

You paid?  ;)

Yeah, I was expecting more too.  His fights have gotten stagnant over the years.   When he was building his rep, he was definitely more exciting.

Wow, the typical "I don't know how much longer I can do this, but I don't want to make excuses" excuse from Diaz.  And the famouse "I'm retiring" for the umpteenth time.

Ya i paid.... guess im the dum dum here:)...

Chalk up another win for Canada and for the Champ GSP.  Diaz was a loser before he even set foot in the octagon....figuratively and mentally.  Douchebag.

and Diaz leaves as the biggest intellectual dum dum of all time..... way to articulate yourself Nick...

Ya i paid.... guess im the dum dum here:)...

:P

e51e9d64a059ddbab90a0ac628f7cfa8.png?136

The St-Pierre fight and the Condit Fights were in my mind the best of the night. Johny Hendricks took a beating from Condit to get multiple takedowns and earn the win.

Just watched the post fight presser... 

Man.. Diaz is just on a different plain...

Again, you can tell where he's going and what he's trying to say and what he means(and what he's trying to set up)... but his delivery and execution is hilarious.

Entertaining tho.. and easy to cheer against. 'wish i had to coach to tell me when to sleep.'.. heh..

(GSP joins the presser at the 21 min mark... Diaz joins the presser at about the 41 min mark)

Now i guess we wait to see if Diaz passes the drug test, and whether the IRS takes issue with him.