Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
conundrumed

The Donald

380 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

That is a possibility. If it is the case, however, what confuses me is why Mueller ever came back and accepted the job in the first place? Comey must have told him what they were up to and what they had found before Mueller came back. Why take a job when you know that you will be fired in the end? I believe that Mueller held the position for a term of 10 years and was extended for another 2 years under Obama. Why ruin your career? Also Trump wanted to fire Muller last year in the summer. Don McGahn threatened to quit if Trump fired Mueller, so Trump decided not to. There was also the threat from both the Democrats and the Republicans that firing Mueller would look so bad, that they would have a constitutional crisis on their hands. John Brennan asked for the support of Congress. I assume that he received it.

I thought that the office raid was unusual. If they were guilty, why would they be dumb enough to keep the evidence in his personal lawyer's office? In Trump's world, people must be skilled at concealing evidence. What were they looking for?

I am not sure about the whole deep state stuff. I assume that this is a reference to bureaucrats who are hired by politicians to operate institutions such as the FBI. Generally speaking, the FBI has been more Republican than Democrat. For decades, Democrats were delirious about the FBI because it was perceived as an institution of great social control over the masses. It seems strange that Trump has managed to swing the perception quite differently so quickly. 

Corruption is bipartisan.  Happens on both sides.  When it comes to the deep state, the bad actors have been in place for many decades and have grown in influence.  The thing with the deep state is, they are on both sides.  In fact, US politics have become largely, a one party system posing as two.  We are presented with an illusion of choice.  They rig the Primaries with two puppets and then trot them out to the public and make the voter think they have two choices.

Is this conspiracy theory?  Perhaps but I don't think so.  To me it's just a question of how deep it goes rather than a binary choice of does it exist or not.  Perhaps, all this time, this is where we disagree at it's core.  

I don't see US politics as Democrat vs Republican, at least not anymore.  This cannot be more obvious when Neo-cons and Neo-libs both openly support Hillary Clinton when Neo-cons are Republican.  McCain, Romney, Bushes, etc, all against Trump and all with Her.  Why?  Because they are friends. Because they all work for the same group of people behind the scenes.  The "elites".  The "establishment".  The "deep state".  They would never support an outsider  like Bernie.  They would not be with Trump.

The military industrial complex, big pharma, Federal Reserve, Zionism, etc the key actors have their paid pawns in position.  With the help of MSM, their goal is to disinformation us while they enrich themselves.

Thats not to say there aren't good people inside with geniuinely good intentions.  True Patriots.  Yes, they exist too.  I believe one of these Patriots happen to be sitting as the President.  And judging by your uncertainty about the existence of a deep state, I would venture to guess you believe literally, that all politicians are good people and/or that corruption isn't very organized.

Lawyer client Privilege protects confidential communication between the two parties.  It requires permission of the highest authorities to allow a breach of this law.  It requires "Republicans" to permit.  Once again showing you there aren't two parties.  Of course the MSM will help spread confusion like, tell us the FBI isn't targeting Trump.  They merely suspect the lawyer of doing other crime unrelated.  But wink wink nudge nudge, we know exactly why they broke into his office.

A lot of people suspect Trump is playing 4D chess by pretending to be cornered, just to see who his enemies are.  When the time is right, he turns the table on them.  

Ie. Hollywood getting purged at the very top with sex scandals.  Facebook, trying to get Hillary elected, is now in deep waters.  Just a couple examples.

But how much 4D chess is Trump playing?  I'm beginning to feel Trump is playing 4D chess with his supporters.  He wants Meuller to keep making him a victim of a witch Hunt just so his supporters like me have to defend him against this nonsense and fight MSM propaganda.  Well, to the point where I, and his supporters, don't have time to criticize him.  

Like, bombing Syria within 24 to 48 hours... That's very irresponsible considering it will take a month to investigate the latest chemical attack that happened.  But of course, the US military industrial complex must attack before the investigation finds out it wasn't Assad, again.  So is this Trump getting bad information and acting on bad info?  Or is Trump 4D chessing his generals and in a couple days, there is no bombing and we see certain military personnel, war mongers, stripped from power?

Anyways, I often read you say you are confused by certain events that don't seem to fit the mainstream narrative.  Thats because the mainstream narrative is only 90% true.  The critical 10% they lie by omission or fabricate material to get you to a place they want.

Islamic Extremist Caught with USB Containing Identities of 2,626 French Intelligence Officials

How the world leaders see this and their responses!!! (Parody)

Trump(US)  This is bad, very bad or not so bad.

Putin(RUS) Wow and we only knew of 1500

Mossad(ISR) I wonder where the other 2 USB's are with the other 3000 identities.

May(UK) I didn't think there was even 2000 intelligent people in France

Merkel(GER) He was entitled to have that list

Lofven(SWED) What an impressive pen pal list he has

Mueller(FBI) If they want another USB they will have to pay again

UN  We'll send in some people to authenticate the story

Morsi(EGPT) Behead that fool for getting caught

Trudeau(CAN) SORRY!!!

1 person likes this

On 4/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, The_People1 said:

Like, bombing Syria within 24 to 48 hours... That's very irresponsible considering it will take a month to investigate the latest chemical attack that happened.  But of course, the US military industrial complex must attack before the investigation finds out it wasn't Assad, again.  So is this Trump getting bad information and acting on bad info?  Or is Trump 4D chessing his generals and in a couple days, there is no bombing and we see certain military personnel, war mongers, stripped from power?

http://www.oann.com/watch-pearson-sharp-refutes-msm-reports-of-chemical-weapons-attack-in-douma/

23 hours ago, redfire11 said:

The first time there was a chemical attack in Syria, they did a one month thorough investigation to find Assad not guilty.

The second time there was a chemical attack in Syria, they did a one month thorough investigation to find Assad not guilty.

This third time, obviously, is to drop the bombs BEFORE the investigation.  Duh!  Why did they pull the investigation team out of Iraq before they were done their investigation on Saddam's weapons of mass destruction?  Because they had to invade before Saddam was found to not have any.

Did the deep state raid Trump's lawyer, have him by the balls, and then extorted him to press the missile button on Syria?  Maybe.  How many were dropped?  Hundreds?  At $1-mil a pop, obviously they need to replenish to stock piles now.  The military industrial complex thanks the American tax payers for the next $100-mil business.

20 hours ago, The_People1 said:

Did the deep state raid Trump's lawyer, have him by the balls, and then extorted him to press the missile button on Syria?  Maybe.  How many were dropped?  Hundreds?  At $1-mil a pop, obviously they need to replenish to stock piles now.  The military industrial complex thanks the American tax payers for the next $100-mil business.

Most likely the US has a stockpile of missiles that have a BEST USE BEFORE DATE. The US needed somewhere to use them since Kim Jon is towing the line. Also one of the bigger reasons was to display how ineffective the Russian S400 defense missile system is to potential buyers of that system.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0