The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seems like the right place to post this.

The London Knights lost Max Jones to a 12 game suspension. He returned yesterday.

They are now 13-0 since the suspension.

Should we even have a Memorial Cup? They are kicking the elbowing out of everyone. Although needed OT to go up 3-0 in the OHL Finals.

Can we ban them from the CHL :lol:

It's getting old in unfair.

Can they at least rename themselves the "London NHL Factory"?

Next benefactor: ARI. Wait until you see everywhere Dvorak scores from.

2nd: Who gets Tkachuk?

3rd: Who gets Jones?

4th: TML. Marner is killer at this level, but...the NHL isn't this level, he'll visit the Marlies.

I haven't even gotten to Juolevi, Piccinich, Martenet, Berisha or Parsons yet.

I HATE the London Knights. It's retarded.

Well, it didn't take long to stop watching the Dallas game to tune into this game 4, 1-0 London, 4-0 sweep, set a record for 13 wins in a row in the playoffs.

Marner the deserved playoff MVP.

Ho-Sang really tries to do too much, Perlini's a solid player for Niagara. Nekeljovic(sp) was unreal in net for Naiagara - Canes prospect.

Every time I see Dvorak I like him more and more. ARI's very lucky to get him in the 2nd rd due to him being injured most of his draft year.

But boy oh boy, you want to see a smart player that always keeps his head. I have to take a bit of a step back on Tkachuk as his skating was really laboured and he is definitely a shoot first. Great finisher but no way is his skating close to Max Jones, and Jones handles the physical a lot better as well as puck pursuit and backcheck.

We'll see more in Red Deer at the Memorial Cup.

Well, it didn't take long to stop watching the Dallas game to tune into this game 4, 1-0 London, 4-0 sweep, set a record for 13 wins in a row in the playoffs.

Marner the deserved playoff MVP.

Ho-Sang really tries to do too much, Perlini's a solid player for Niagara. Nekeljovic(sp) was unreal in net for Naiagara - Canes prospect.

Every time I see Dvorak I like him more and more. ARI's very lucky to get him in the 2nd rd due to him being injured most of his draft year.

But boy oh boy, you want to see a smart player that always keeps his head. I have to take a bit of a step back on Tkachuk as his skating was really laboured and he is definitely a shoot first. Great finisher but no way is his skating close to Max Jones, and Jones handles the physical a lot better as well as puck pursuit and backcheck.

We'll see more in Red Deer at the Memorial Cup.

How would you feel if we traded 6th + Dallas 2nd to Arizona for 7th overall + Dvorak?  

How would you feel if we traded 6th + Dallas 2nd to Arizona for 7th overall + Dvorak?  

I'd feel great about it, but if I'm ARI I'd want no part of it. I don't know why ARI would want to move up regardless. They have lots of excellent forward prospects. My guess is they'll take whatever dman is next. They've taken Domi and Dvorak from the Knights, they may be eyeing up Juolevi too. Hunter really develops his kids very well. I hate the Knights, but love what the Hunter's have done their.

I'd feel great about it, but if I'm ARI I'd want no part of it. I don't know why ARI would want to move up regardless. They have lots of excellent forward prospects. My guess is they'll take whatever dman is next. They've taken Domi and Dvorak from the Knights, they may be eyeing up Juolevi too. Hunter really develops his kids very well. I hate the Knights, but love what the Hunter's have done their.

It strikes me of a draft day table move.  Only makes sense to them if "their guy" is on the board at the time #6 comes up.  I would tend to offer more that that.  Throw in Wideman and Stajan with retained salary.   :D

That is not going to happen. You don't give up a top prospect in Dvorak to move 1 spot up and get a 2nd round pick.