Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ABC923 said:

Kylington now named to the Sweden roster.  Best of luck at the tourney!

 

Just to clarify he was named to the prelinary roster. Final Roster will include some cuts althought i think Kylington looks like he is in good shape with the Dmen they did name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I watched the first period of sweden/denmark today, kylington looked solid in my opinion. He looks to have stabilized his game and is not taking as many risks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Well, halfway through the season, as suspected it looks like I have to tone down some of my earlier comments.  

 

Not giving up on Kylington at all, but he's not consistently proving to be that "special talent" that he was at the start of the year.  

 

Still, seen huge improvements and glad to have him.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jjgallow said:

 

Well, halfway through the season, as suspected it looks like I have to tone down some of my earlier comments.  

 

Not giving up on Kylington at all, but he's not consistently proving to be that "special talent" that he was at the start of the year.  

 

Still, seen huge improvements and glad to have him.

 

 

 

What are basing this on?  Have you been tuning into the Heat games or are you looking at production or his perfornmance in the WJC?  I ask that because any report out of Stockton has him being an elite skater, but learning the pro game on the 1st pairing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

 

What are basing this on?  Have you been tuning into the Heat games or are you looking at production or his perfornmance in the WJC?  I ask that because any report out of Stockton has him being an elite skater, but learning the pro game on the 1st pairing.  

 

he runs their number 1 PP. Their number one pairing that the use 5 on 5 is actually Wotherspoon- Andersson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not knocking the guy.  Just tempering some of my earlier excitement which was contingent on a continuation of his early season performance.

 

See what I wrote earlier for context.   I still have high hopes for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kylington has a goal and 5 points in his last 5 games.    He's stepping it up to finish the season strong.  

 

Really nice to see.   Also overtoook Andersson for the defenceman's scoring lead again.

 

We are really fortunate to have both these guys improving like they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jjgallow said:

Kylington has a goal and 5 points in his last 5 games.    He's stepping it up to finish the season strong.  

 

Really nice to see.   Also overtoook Andersson for the defenceman's scoring lead again.

 

We are really fortunate to have both these guys improving like they are.

 

I think you will get to see Andersson play in one or two of the regular season games.  Sitting him is not helping him be a potential injury replacement, and no, I don't want to see Wideman again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...