• Announcements

• Kulstad

Insults/Name-calling will not be tolerated   11/19/2016

It's great to see the boys earning their way into the playoffs this season (barring a Colorado-would-be-proud collapse).  What a night-and-day difference from way back in November.   With the playoffs, we typically see more traffic/visitors on the site, usually from the opposing team's fanbase (especially from the Oilers).  This is just a reminder that stating your opinion is fine (it's exactly what these forums are for), and friendly, good-natured ribbing is OK, however, name-calling and insults will still be a major no-no and cause for the Banhammer to warm up.  This applies to all new guests and visitors as well: you're more than welcome to join the party, but civility is house rule around here.   All insults/name-calling will be met with a zero-tolerance approach, regardless if you are a new person to the forums, or have been around since these forums began.   First-offenses will be met with a moderator-needs-to-approve-your-post for 3 days Second offenses will be met with a week-long suspension Third offenses will result in a perma-ban   If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to voice your concern about it, you are absolutely free to contact me directly.   We all love this team, and this game.  Let's all hop on the Bandwagon, enjoy a few beverages, and ride this wave of excitement as far as we can.   --  Kulstad
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zatch

Jarome Iginla traded to the Kings

33 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Carty said:

The Kings might have "Darth Vader" Iginla, but the Flames have "Darth Maul" Tkachuk... 

1e5eb081fc10a4b51e66006e0d07c94a.png

Hahahaha perfect! 

and "Stormtrooper" Ferland...

59afd86794a35333f87f9ba09b00ca64.png

and "Chewy" Elliott in net...

b68a19a4f6623e2f5e101f0b831d6926.png

6 hours ago, Carty said:

and "Stormtrooper" Ferland...

59afd86794a35333f87f9ba09b00ca64.png

This isn't fair to Ferland.  He can actually hit things when he shoots

4 hours ago, Kulstad said:

This isn't fair to Ferland.  He can actually hit things when he shoots

You have a good point there...       :lol:

At least I didn't say he was a "Jawa" like Wideman...

552229b212408eed3eb8a12faa4355f4.png

He scored twice in the LA win over the Preds. Please stop getting points Iggy as we'd rather the Kings miss the playoffs.

He should be wearing the Flaming C right now, with the way hes playing down the stretch I could only imagine how much fun it would have been with Iginla patrolling the right side of Benny and Versteeg...

One more season left in him? 

22 hours ago, TrippinVdUb said:

He should be wearing the Flaming C right now, with the way hes playing down the stretch I could only imagine how much fun it would have been with Iginla patrolling the right side of Benny and Versteeg...

One more season left in him? 

It could just be emotion, but I would have loved to have seen him in Calgary. I was sad when he was traded to LA.

That said, I realize there's a lot of smart Flames fans that are glad that it didn't happen. I have to respect that. 

Love.