• Announcements

• Kulstad

Insults/Name-calling will not be tolerated   11/19/2016

It's great to see the boys earning their way into the playoffs this season (barring a Colorado-would-be-proud collapse).  What a night-and-day difference from way back in November.   With the playoffs, we typically see more traffic/visitors on the site, usually from the opposing team's fanbase (especially from the Oilers).  This is just a reminder that stating your opinion is fine (it's exactly what these forums are for), and friendly, good-natured ribbing is OK, however, name-calling and insults will still be a major no-no and cause for the Banhammer to warm up.  This applies to all new guests and visitors as well: you're more than welcome to join the party, but civility is house rule around here.   All insults/name-calling will be met with a zero-tolerance approach, regardless if you are a new person to the forums, or have been around since these forums began.   First-offenses will be met with a moderator-needs-to-approve-your-post for 3 days Second offenses will be met with a week-long suspension Third offenses will result in a perma-ban   If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to voice your concern about it, you are absolutely free to contact me directly.   We all love this team, and this game.  Let's all hop on the Bandwagon, enjoy a few beverages, and ride this wave of excitement as far as we can.   --  Kulstad
Carty

GDT Ducks @ Flames Apr 17 8pm

483 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, rickross said:

Seriously Carty I don't even have a beef with you. I just feel sorry for you now

If you say now that you weren't trying to start a beef, then you should learn how to post without using insults...   and yet you post again with another insult...  

What did you really expect in return?... 

No further insults, then no beef...

Let it be...

I'm not moving on.  Gulutzan and Treliving should be be fired for icing a team that was unprepared to beat the Ducks.  I was right 4 0.  Looking forward to another slow start in October?  If you can't win in another team's barn you are a mediocre team at best.  The only winners are the owners who make the money and ice a  Leafs quality team.

6 hours ago, Bunkie11 said:

I'm not moving on.  Gulutzan and Treliving should be be fired for icing a team that was unprepared to beat the Ducks.  I was right 4 0.  Looking forward to another slow start in October?  If you can't win in another team's barn you are a mediocre team at best.  The only winners are the owners who make the money and ice a  Leafs quality team.

Good troll.

16 hours ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Good troll.

I'm not a troll, but you decide.  Most of the people om this message board live in a bubble.

People who think the Leafs are a quality team don't live in a bubble but are likely heavily influenced by 420 bong bubbles.

The Leafs will be golfing with the Flames on Monday.

If you agree that this is a distinct possibility we will never accuse you of being a troll ever again.

On 4/20/2017 at 0:52 PM, Bunkie11 said:

The only winners are the owners who make the money and ice a  Leafs quality team.

1 hour ago, Bunkie11 said:

I'm not a troll, but you decide.  Most of the people om this message board live in a bubble.

The Leafs haven't won a cup since 1967, and have only made the playoffs 2 times in the last 13 years...   They were eliminated in the second round by the Bruins in 2012/13...

The Flames have made made the playoffs 7 times in the last 13 years, including making it to the finals...

Hope your having a good time in bubble land...

1 person likes this