Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Snowbear

Oilers

30 posts in this topic

noticed that oil seemed to be playing a lot of teams on 2nd half of b2b again this year so went looking...

oilersnation actually did article on it "the-oilers-have-the-easiest-schedule-in-the-league-next-year" back in july

they had the same kind of schedule difference couple years ago when they made playoffs.

Just to give the conspiracy theorists some more food for though.

is not just refs is the schedule makers too!

Dhw7W7TVQAAmHXn.jpg

If there is a god, then McLellan will not be replaced by Q. If he is, then there is not god.

1 hour ago, Cowtownguy said:

If there is a god, then McLellan will not be replaced by Q. If he is, then there is not god.

Quennelle has a contract that pays him $6 million a year until after the 2019-20 season. He can well afford to wait before he picks his next head coaching gig. Being used to winning on a team with good management the odds of him going to a team with constant drama are only slightly lower than him opting for Ottawa.

1 person likes this

I guess you know about Lucic only getting a $10,000.00 fine for targetting Mathieu Joseph, slashing him, nailing him when he didn't have the puck & then punching him in the head when he was lying on the ice. The rookie is 6'1:" & 173 pounds. Yeah, Lucic is a real tough guy.

The part that bugs me more is young Lemieux got a 2 game suspension for his 1 offense. Lucic is a repeat offender but gets a slap on the wrist of about 10 minutes pay @ his salary.

:wacko:

5 hours ago, Flyerfan52 said:

I guess you know about Lucic only getting a $10,000.00 fine for targetting Mathieu Joseph, slashing him, nailing him when he didn't have the puck & then punching him in the head when he was lying on the ice. The rookie is 6'1:" & 173 pounds. Yeah, Lucic is a real tough guy.

The part that bugs me more is young Lemieux got a 2 game suspension for his 1 offense. Lucic is a repeat offender but gets a slap on the wrist of about 10 minutes pay @ his salary.

:wacko:

I didn;t feel that the hit on Russell was dirty.

But that's just an impression.

Obviously the knuckle dragger felt it was an opportunity to raise his stock with the EDM fans.

The hit was suffice.

Want to be a tough guy?  Try matching up against someone that is one as well.

Only message Lucic sent was I will cheap shot smaller players.

Maybe the next time, Tampa targets McDavid.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0