Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Oil @ Flames 8pm Nov 17

Recommended Posts

projected_top.jpg

584a5364a52043664bca62ac38135056.png

397cd920e66e277d38ff08482dd818d0.png                                                   35ab9ba470028735d4b7b9bea7b87c78.png

GOALTENDERS

e8ec10ed00991440053e97f8eb4a3b22.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge game! I'd love nothing more than to absolutely abuse the Oilers today, especially with GG on their side. Need to find a way to shutdown Connie and Leona and there goes 100% of their scoring. This already feels like a must win game!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, rickross said:

Huge game! I'd love nothing more than to absolutely abuse the Oilers today, especially with GG on their side. Need to find a way to shutdown Connie and Leona and there goes 100% of their scoring. This already feels like a must win game!

We could always get Dube to shadow McSaviour. The guy has serious wheels.

 

I am not a fan of goons, but I wonder if it would have been smart to have punchy in the line up. My guess is that Lucic is going to smack someone around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have better depth than them. Outside their top line they don’t have much, 97,93 and 29 have almost 50% of their goals for the season. If we can get a goal or two out of the bottom 6 tonight we have a real good chance.

 

Koskinen IMO is a worse version of Ramo. He is also much bigger and when he moves cross-crease holes open up so if we can get him moving the goals will

come 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job as usual Mr. Carts.

 

I noticed we have a roster that includes 6 trades.

We are playing only 3 of them.

Stone, Prout and Smith healthy scratches.

Hmmmm.

 

Here's me when we get the first (of many) goals.....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gots a feeling that the referees are going to have a major impact in this game!!!

 

Too bad if I’m right...

 

Correct me if I’m wrong but the Flames have had 2 pp’s through their last 10 or more periods😕

while badly ouskating their opponents for the majority of that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, hockeypriest2 said:

I gots a feeling that the referees are going to have a major impact in this game!!!

 

Too bad if I’m right...

 

Correct me if I’m wrong but the Flames have had 2 pp’s through their last 10 or more periods😕

while badly ouskating their opponents for the majority of that!!!

JH no points in 4 games.. Neal no points in 5.. Dube back and he's gonna be a bullet!! That's a line i'd be puttin together tonight

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

Love the Oilers logo Carty. Awesome and rather fitting.

 

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Good job as usual Mr. Carts.

 

Thanks guys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Debrusk and Randorf tonight... prepare for squeals every time McDavid touches the puck

Not kewl at all. The Rogers commercial is going to be irritating if we fall behind too. The one with the daughter calling her dad about the vehicle breaking down. At times, I mentally rewrite the commercial where she does get out of the car when the truck passes by her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cowtownguy said:

Not kewl at all. The Rogers commercial is going to be irritating if we fall behind too. The one with the daughter calling her dad about the vehicle breaking down. At times, I mentally rewrite the commercial where she does get out of the car when the truck passes by her.

 

Looks like Brian Elliott is the dad in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...