Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDeeds

GDT Flames at Coyotes Sunday Nov 25/18. *Note 1pm Start

Recommended Posts

Wow, got home when 2-0 and they scored two more. Looks like they are in control of this game. Hanifin has two goals in this game already. Maybe he will have a hat trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manu11 said:

I like that, no complains here. How is Kylington doing?

 

He's getting the rookie treatment.

5 minutes to Ras's 7, while the rest are 10-15.

Makes sense though, considering the number of PP and PK's.

He looks better than I last remember.

Nothing bad.

Offense is peaking through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robrob74 said:

What was Dube doing there? Wow, huge giveaway at the line. K.I.S.S.!!!

 

I would agree with you.  Could have been a lot worse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

 

He's getting the rookie treatment.

5 minutes to Ras's 7, while the rest are 10-15.

Makes sense though, considering the number of PP and PK's.

He looks better than I last remember.

Nothing bad.

Offense is peaking through.

Thanks for the input.

Damn what happened to Peters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manu11 said:

Thanks for the input.

Damn what happened to Peters?

 

Intent to injure by Chychrun.  

Actually puck into the bench, but it was a hard clearing shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, manu11 said:

Nice save by Smith there, looks like he is rebounding a bit and having a solid game.

 

Smith has made a few really nice saves...   So far he looks looks he's getting back in the groove...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 420since1974 said:

Neal looks like he is having fun today.

 

I really hope that Neal get's a goal soon to help get that monkey off his back...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Carty said:

 

I really hope that Neal get's a goal soon to help get that monkey off his back...

 

Get if off some Flames fans back too.

Guy is getting chances, just no grade A ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Intent to injure by Chychrun.  

Actually puck into the bench, but it was a hard clearing shot.

 

Looked like Chychrun thought he was in a scene from Slap Shot...

 

I'd like to see Tkachuk jump onto the Zamboni and mow Chychrun over...

 

                                        Image result for weird smiley animated gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sort of watching but not watching. I cooked brunch.

 

looks like those other games. Open lanes and no tightened up pressure. The bounces are going their way again. It is great when it happens. Take advantage of it when it does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

Sort of watching but not watching. I cooked brunch.

 

looks like those other games. Open lanes and no tightened up pressure. The bounces are going their way again. It is great when it happens. Take advantage of it when it does. 

 

I think the Flames are mostly controlling the play.  A few breakdowns that lead to chances.

Smth is doing fine, not really being tested.

He's seeing all the shots.

Playing well though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

 

I think the Flames are mostly controlling the play.  A few breakdowns that lead to chances.

Smth is doing fine, not really being tested.

He's seeing all the shots.

Playing well though. 

 

Yup, 

 

i think what I mean is that the push back isn’t that big, not like the last game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...