The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
rocketdoctor

GDT Stars @ FLAMES Weds 28/11/2018

Great job on the GDT rocketdoctor...   Nice to see someone step up and contribute towards the cause...

Image result for cheers animated gif

Be sure to give rocdoc some +1's...   Image result for good job smiley animated gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Great job RD.

May your positivity infect the Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers tonight.

Call me Nancy if you wish, but the crappy teams always worry me the most. We have been far more consistent this year than...in recent memory. The crummy teams are easy to take for granted, and they often come out hungry. I hope the boys appreciate that any team can beat any team on any night.

I think that Peters should wear head/face gear from now on. That was a scary moment on the bench.

36 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

Pretty good video of goalies going nuts. When they go crazy, entire teams lose it.

I was going to post a vid clip from Slap Shot, but it had a couple dozen f-bombs...   Just look on youtube for 'hanrahan goes mental'...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

I prefer the Goalie interview one

And just what does that have to do with liquid natural gas and compressed natural gas? 

39 minutes ago, Carty said:

I was going to post a vid clip from Slap Shot, but it had a couple dozen f-bombs...   Just look on youtube for 'hanrahan goes mental'...

That show is a classic. "She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian."

Does that make him Paraguay? 

1 hour ago, Cowtownguy said:

Call me Nancy if you wish, but the crappy teams always worry me the most. We have been far more consistent this year than...in recent memory. The crummy teams are easy to take for granted, and they often come out hungry. I hope the boys appreciate that any team can beat any team on any night.

I think that Peters should wear head/face gear from now on. That was a scary moment on the bench.

Don't take offense.

There are a lot of people that get down on our team and trash them in the GDT's.

There's nothing wrong with criticism, but it should be balanced with positive stuff.

By the sounds of some of the banter, you would think we are losing every game.

BTW, saying crappy teams worry you isn't being a Nancy.  These are trap games.  We got burned last year in them.  This year seems to be different with a tough coach who can take a puck.  He gives a puck too.

10 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Don't take offense.

There are a lot of people that get down on our team and trash them in the GDT's.

There's nothing wrong with criticism, but it should be balanced with positive stuff.

By the sounds of some of the banter, you would think we are losing every game.

BTW, saying crappy teams worry you isn't being a Nancy.  These are trap games.  We got burned last year in them.  This year seems to be different with a tough coach who can take a puck.  He gives a puck too.

I hear you. When you are on a run, enjoy the ride I say. There will be plenty of time to be concerned.

Right now, there are a few teams struggling that I think will turn things around. I am sure that their fans are worried. 

47 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

This year seems to be different with a tough coach who can take a puck.  He gives a puck too.

and then there's Gully...   He's not as talented...   He can just go puck himself...

12 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Programming note:

Covered in its entirety on SN1.

Joined in progress after Leafs game on SNW.

Good point. That can fool people.

4 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

Only you Cowtown HAHA

It actually did get me once. I missed 5 mins of a game because I didn't see the game further down the menu. I was choked.