Carty

Kings @ Flames 7pm Nov 30

157 posts in this topic

 New edition...

 

                               e18f9fbfe97fbea7eb258a98b15341f8.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carty said:

 New edition...

 

                               9c0a252158c0347f09132c42531162ec.png

"My Elbow and You Face" is a classic. We had to read it in grade 8 after "The Outsiders".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

Cowtown get over here pizza Night roflmao

Is it good za? I live in the NW and I can only find one decent place to order pizza. Some nights are better than others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Thing is yes we havent got alot of heavey hitters but that is Really Going out of the Nhl it isnt much about Heavey hitting like before it is more abouut Speed

1 minute ago, woodendoug said:

Do you guys ever worry that the Flames are a soft team. I mean yes things are going good now. What are you guys thinking come playoff time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

The Thing is yes we havent got alot of heavey hitters but that is Really Going out of the Nhl it isnt much about Heavey hitting like before it is more abouut Speed

 

Oh I see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, woodendoug said:

Do you guys ever worry that the Flames are a soft team. I mean yes things are going good now. What are you guys thinking come playoff time?

I would be worried if all of our points came from one player. Imagine how scary it would be to be an Oilers fan. If he goes down... Of course, they won't be playoff bound for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

I prefer Chicago Deep dish honestly Theres is Homemade

What kind of za did you get? What quadrant of the city do you live in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

They call it a Pretty Lady

Looked it up. Sounds good. I often order the Grandmother's pizza from Mother's Pizza NW. Not associated with the one in the SW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

Is it good za? I live in the NW and I can only find one decent place to order pizza. Some nights are better than others. 

 

Ever try Gus's Pizza? (across from Foothills Hospital)   http://gusspizza.ca/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

I would be worried if all of our points came from one player. Imagine how scary it would be to be an Oilers fan. If he goes down... Of course, they won't be playoff bound for a long time.

Ok sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened to Retro the other morning. He was talking about pineapple chili. I am gonna give it a go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

I have gone by it a few times, but never tried it. It looks good. Nice sangies.

 

I have had some amazing pizza's from Gus's...

 

Have had some really good ones from Varsity Pizza as well...   http://www.varsitypizza.ca/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could see that one coming. Let's get going boys. Drive some plays and stop playing down to their level. We don't play well against the weaker teams in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.