Carty

Kings @ Flames 7pm Nov 30

157 posts in this topic

                                      LRBHnKx.gif

     MONAHAN SCORES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, woodendoug said:

good for you a regular season non contact win. Lol. On a back to back

 

Seems to me the Oilers lost to this team on the 2nd night of a B2B.

You know, when they lost like a week ago?

 

I forgot that Oiler fans had no memory.

Every win is the start of the poarade route.

Every loss is time to fire the coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The_Snowbear said:

Wooden If your a Troll your Doing a Terrible Job

I was thinking the same thing. If you are going to troll, put some skill and effort into it. It is kind of sad really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, woodendoug said:

good for you a regular season non contact win. Lol. On a back to back

 

If you have nothing better to do than go to another teams GDT and spew, then you are as big a loser as most of the guys on your team... 

 

and you're about as funny as the oil slick some azzhat left on my driveway...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, woodendoug said:

I thought I did pretty good. Your team is soft. I never heard an answer to that which to me is an admission.

Your question was answered by Snowbear. We are not a soft team. That matters not though because the era of tough teams winning is long gone. Look at the game tonight. LA is a tough team no doubt, but they lost because they are as slow as Lucic. We skated circles around them tonight and this was not a great game for us. Blocking shots is indicative of poor defence.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, woodendoug said:

I thought I did pretty good. Your team is soft. I never heard an answer to that which to me is an admission.

Soft but in a playoff position?

Soft but not a laughing stock?

Soft but doesnt have the Lucic contract?

 

 

Should I continue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flames now 1 point ahead of Ducks, with 2 games in hand.

3 points ahead of Sharks with equal games played.

3 points up on VGK with 1 game in hand.

 

And those are the only 4 teams playing for top spots in the Pacific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flames-fan-in-jets-land said:

Soft but in a playoff position?

Soft but not a laughing stock?

Soft but doesnt have the Lucic contract?

 

 

Should I continue?

You forgot to mention that Chiarelli is their GM, they traded Hall away for a mediocre defenceman, gave away Eberle for next to nothing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, travel_dude said:

Flames now 1 point ahead of Ducks, with 2 games in hand.

3 points ahead of Sharks with equal games played.

3 points up on VGK with 1 game in hand.

 

And those are the only 4 teams playing for top spots in the Pacific.

It is amazing how close the standings are these days. You have to get points every night.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

You forgot to mention that Chiarelli is their GM, they traded Hall away for a mediocre defenceman, gave away Eberle for next to nothing...

I didnt really want to dogpile on the guy. Hes probably a little sensitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flames-fan-in-jets-land said:

I didnt really want to dogpile on the guy. Hes probably a little sensitive.

That was nice of you. I figured as much.

 

His trolling is interesting if you think about it. He came out with a pretty wimpy criticism. That suggests it is rather hard to find glaring weaknesses on our team. Many of us were really worried about goaltending, but then Rittich comes out and rises to the occasion. We used to struggle to score, and now we are setting records for scoring. We have shored up the defensive side of the game even after trading Hamilton. Johnny and Monahan are moving into their peak years soon. I suppose that it is hard to troll Flames fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Smith allowed a weak goal by Adrian Kempe, but made up for it with his big stop on Dustin Brown.

I might be tempted to give him the next start in Chicago, but I definitely want Rittich starting in both Columbus and Minnesota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 420since1974 said:

Mike Smith allowed a weak goal by Adrian Kempe, but made up for it with his big stop on Dustin Brown.

I might be tempted to give him the next start in Chicago, but I definitely want Rittich starting in both Columbus and Minnesota.

So if Smitty shuts out Chicago you're giving the next 2 games to Rittich? Given the situation, looking 3 games out for goaltenders is to far. Good to see that both are getting the job done. One game at a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 420since1974 said:

Mike Smith allowed a weak goal by Adrian Kempe, but made up for it with his big stop on Dustin Brown.

I might be tempted to give him the next start in Chicago, but I definitely want Rittich starting in both Columbus and Minnesota.

 

He's been letting in one squeaker per game lately.

Those are his good games.

The bad ones are multiple.

 

The next 5 games......

Hmmm.

CHI - RItter, since Smith has not put two good ones together in two starts in a row

CBJ - Ritter, but might be best to alternate them; Smith would face a lot of shots; have to give him a short leash

Minny - Ritter, low scoring game with Dubie there; need 1 GA or less

NAS - Smith (B2B game 1)

EDM - Ritter

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.