Carty

Wild @ Flames 7pm Dec 6

139 posts in this topic

I knew our lineup had the potential to play this well going into the season but to actually see it happening is something else!!

Long way to go but currently our days of constantly chasing the leaders is finally null & void. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

I knew our lineup had the potential to play this well going into the season but to actually see it happening is something else!!

Long way to go but currently our days of constantly chasing the leaders is finally null & void. :)

 

18 wins.  18 ROW's.

3 points up on ANA with a game in hand.

5 up on SJS with same games played.

Top 3 in goals scored.

Goal differential +20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st place in Western Conference up for grabs Saturday night vs Nashville assuming the Lightning lay a beatdown on the Avalanche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_Snowbear said:

So this Hit on Backlund Hit is it a Head hit and will there be supplementry discipline for it

No supplemental on that elbow to Hammys face the other night.

 

So I doubt there will be any for this hit on Backlund.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid win by the Flames

 

Smith looking like he is starting to find his game.

 

PP although pointless looked really good from the first unit.

 

In the first period I thought we had used up all our puck luck on the BJ game, with posts and through crease passes.  So really chuffed to see us hang in there and grind out a win.

 

2 beauty goals as well.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rocketdoctor said:

Solid win by the Flames

 

Smith looking like he is starting to find his game.

 

PP although pointless looked really good from the first unit.

 

In the first period I thought we had used up all our puck luck on the BJ game, with posts and through crease passes.  So really chuffed to see us hang in there and grind out a win.

 

2 beauty goals as well.

 

 

 

If I recall from Viz magazine’s Johnny Fartpants, does that mean you really farted? 🤔😅

 

Looking like goaltending is working itself out and the earlier hysterics are dissipating.🧐

We’re truly looking like the sum of our parts!🤟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

If I recall from Viz magazine’s Johnny Fartpants, does that mean you really farted? 🤔😅

 

Looking like goaltending is working itself out and the earlier hysterics are dissipating.🧐

We’re truly looking like the sum of our parts!🤟

 

Lmao was never a reader of Viz so possibly!   But...

 

c640252ce3839665eefdbb256e95a756.png

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FueltheFlames1075 said:

So Lomberg gets a suspension, as he should, and Giordano gets a hearing for the knee/trip. No word on Dumba getting anything.

 

Reviewed, no suspension or further review.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

 

That is the case.

Lomberg gets a 2nd game for his part in the post-Backlund attack.

Backlund out minimum of 2 games.

Nothing for the douchebag that takes out our best defensive C in a meaningless play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...….that was a costly win, but team building at its finest. Bring on the Nashville pussycats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.