Carty

Bolts @ Flames 7pm Dec 20

143 posts in this topic

b015c08d5c66b056b0179f2491cd9887.png          VS  94c8b6ff4515718d9d3972aad5f7383b.gif

Dec. 20th 7pm

9740e4f32aeea57785500b226d59e488.png       15f0df911aed0335d7c295d312815bb3.png

Home at the Dome

100ef926f6689cfb554d8f468e5a6a03.png

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

projected_top.jpg

18d00d487427584b1fa5582e26e26675.png

b0c72ae322a4831b3efdeb04d513dba9.png                                                   f1dabc70799b000cbdd0aaa3fb2b1b24.png

GOALTENDERS

fa51f97e38dda51ba1c601eb7369eb93.png

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that we have some added depth now.

Sent down Rychel, brought up Lomberg and Buddy Robinson.

Both Bennett and Neal require medical clearance (not yet give).

Czarnik and Robinson appear to be the healthy scratches.

 

Rittich gets the nod....

(yeaaaa)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, travel_dude said:

I like that we have some added depth now.

Sent down Rychel, brought up Lomberg and Buddy Robinson.

Both Bennett and Neal require medical clearance (not yet give).

Czarnik and Robinson appear to be the healthy scratches.

 

Rittich gets the nod....

(yeaaaa)

What did you think of Rychel? I thought he wasn't bad.

 

Gonna miss the first 2/3rds of the game. Hopefully, it is a good'r.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domingue will start for the Bolts...   I'd rather see him in the net tonight than Vasilevskiy...

 

Still no word on Bennett or Neal.getting medical clearance...

 

Peters says that Frolik is getting close to returning, but we won't see him in the lineup until after the Christmas Break...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

What did you think of Rychel? I thought he wasn't bad.

 

Gonna miss the first 2/3rds of the game. Hopefully, it is a good'r.

 

He would line up good against a slower, heavy team.

I thought he was okay.

Maybe he would line up with a player like Neal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be a fast one tonight. I sure hope that we are ready right out of the gate.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big time measuring stick game. Everyone will need to be going tonight to have a chance. TB is incredibly deep.. Cedric Paquette has 8 goals... We may need a goal or two from the bottom 6 tonight!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope our guys play 60 minutes game tonight. That was pathetic efforts against Dallas the other night. Looking forward to this game. Go Flames go!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carty said:

Domingue will start for the Bolts...   I'd rather see him in the net tonight than Vasilevskiy...

 

Still no word on Bennett or Neal.getting medical clearance...

 

Peters says that Frolik is getting close to returning, but we won't see him in the lineup until after the Christmas Break...

Isnt Vasilevsky still out with a broken foot?

 

edit:  OK nvm. my question has been answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindy passes up a good chance to fire a shot and shortly after it ends up in our net. Need to generate chances when they present themselves and not always look for the beauty goal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                            LRBHnKx.gif

 

   BENNETT SCORES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their goalie is giving up juicy rebounds. We need to shoot on goal and looks for rebound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                              LRBHnKx.gif

 

   MONAHAN SCORES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little shakey on coverage to start with.

Nice pushback.

Bennett's luck is so bad he had to follow the puck into the net.

Good gopal by Mony and the Purple Reign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                 LRBHnKx.gif..

  BACKLUND SCORES!!!   :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.