The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Rags @ Flames 7pm Mar 15

projected_top.jpg

316b08b815c0f979d76978a2c72cb8fb.png

0e4ee6be24813a7511ac315b66166cf4.png                                                39d950dd9c1d5649acaf74020a2289a6.png         

GOALTENDERS

838c5bb97232de5791a376e83a8aa081.png

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Carty said:

A different kind of tune from the Spaceman's solo album back in 78...   But hey, you almost got Frank Sinatra...   :lol:

SIzHPaV.gif

7248282a06ff5925096968826316dffe.gif

Kiss Alive back in 75 was the first album I ever bought. I was a kid visiting family in Winnipeg MB, had 15 bucks in my pocket and was looking for the first album to start my music collection. Rummaged thru all the albums in the record store and came across that one. It stood out because it was a double album and I thought what a steal, 2 for 1...

Lets dedicate this one to FF52.

Go Flames Go!  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, CheersMan said:

Kiss Alive back in 75 was the first album I ever bought. I was a kid visiting family in Winnipeg MB, had 15 bucks in my pocket and was looking for the first album to start my music collection. Rummaged thru all the albums in the record store and came across that one. It stood out because it was a double album and I thought what a steal, 2 for 1...

i remember when Kiss played at the Stamped Corral in Calgary on July 31st 1977...   It was all general seating and it was one heck of a battle to get seats in the 3rd row...   :lol:

Go Flames Go!  

Agreed...   On both points...   It would be great to see the Flames defeat the Rags tonight...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CheersMan said:

Go Flames Go!  

Agreed.  Below is one of his well used expressions and a JPG he like:

SIzHPaV.gif

Let's Rock.

3 hours ago, Carty said:

i remember when Kiss played at the Stamped Corral in Calgary on July 31st 1977...   It was all general seating and it was one heck of a battle to get seats in the 3rd row...   :lol:

Interesting that you should mention that... it's a date that's tattooed on my brain. My Pops took me Mam to that show on one of their first dates. He bought her these 8x10 images of each individual band member, and one of the full band. She kept them in a photo album for around 30 years, and then she gave them to me. I've never forgotten the date.

Love.  

3 hours ago, Carty said:

i remember when Kiss played at the Stamped Corral in Calgary on July 31st 1977...   It was all general seating and it was one heck of a battle to get seats in the 3rd row...   :lol:.

First real concert I ever attended. Waited entire afternoon outside West door virtually at the front.

When Corral door was unlocked & open my thumb got mashed against the wall when door flew open.

I guess I was probably one of your concert neighbours Carty & being virtually at the front was worth it.

Cheap Trick was a major bonus also. :)

Go Flames Go

I want the Flames to increasingly burn brighter & the Slew Sharks to get filleted.

The Rags are just a bump on the road to the Western Conference title that you just wipe the floor with.

1 minute ago, DHT said:

My pic didn't uploaded.

The easiest way to do it is click on an image so it's on your screen and right click.

Select "copy image".

Then paste in the post.

If it doesn;t show up, then sumpin rong.

Just now, travel_dude said:

The easiest way to do it is click on an image so it's on your screen and right click.

Select "copy image".

Then paste in the post.

That is exactly what I did and it didn't work. Sumpin rong ar rite.

3 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Select "copy image".

Then paste in the post.

That's what I did with the meme. No success. Thanks for fixing!

Oh wait, I think I didn't open the image, just highlighted and right clicked.

Cute kid me, kinda slow!-_-