The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Sign in to follow this  
rocketdoctor

Kings @ Flames - Mon 25 March 2019

RD, thanks for pulling together another awesome GDT.

Below is something that Franics is reporting.  I wish he would just shut up and not add controversery to a game that has little to none.

We don't need to hear what Doubty says, because he is a non-factor this season.  Obviously, Drew is just trying to get Matty off his game.  But Francis has to stop biting on this crap....

SkI_NgsR_bigger.jpgEric FrancisVerified account @EricFrancis
FollowFollow @EricFrancis
More

Drew Doughty just teed off on Matthew Tkachuk, who he'll face tonight: "No respect for him, none. I respect everyone else. I’ll never talk to him off the ice. ... He’s not respected by most of the people in the league, it’s not just me – that’s just a fact." Full story to follow

Drew Doughty is a lady's front bottom.

Always thought he was an over rated whine boy.

Hope Matty smacks him around all night

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, rocketdoctor said:

Drew Doughty is a lady's front bottom.

Always thought he was an over rated whine boy.

Hope Matty smacks him around all night

I would rather Chucky deal with him on the scoreboard and let Hath deal with him physically if needed. Let him know no one gives a crap what he thinks.

• Like 2

Drew Pouty...give the man a soother and shut his yap! It’s funny, Doughty has no respect for Tkachuk so he’s dedicates an interview to the kid? Gotta love just how deep Tkachuk is embedded in Doughtys mind! 

• Like 1

How much is Doughty charging Tkachuk for the space he occupies in his head? Also is he getting a better deal on rent with Doughty than what Oiler nation is charging him? THESE ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Oh god, can these analysts and reporters give it a rest.

The story isn't Doughty, it's the Flames getting 1st in the West.

And it's not about Tkachuk it's about Doughty desperately trying to add drama to add a couple more viewers from south of the border.

No George Canyon singing the anthems during the playoffs!!!....snoooze fest!!! We need better pre game energy then George “NyQuil” Canyon! 

• Like 1

Not the start we wanted to see, that was a weird deflection...   C'mon flames, get that one back...

4 minutes ago, Carty said:

Not the start we wanted to see, that was a weird deflection...   C'mon flames, get that one back...

Lol I’m blaming George Canyon for rocking our team to sleep to start the game 

• Like 1

It is funny that every team Phaneuf on, he dragged the team to the bottom. First Calgary, then Toronto, Ottawa and now LA. I hope he doesn't come back to Canada. LOL

1 minute ago, DHT said:

It is funny that every team Phaneuf on, he dragged the team to the bottom. First Calgary, then Toronto, Ottawa and now LA. I hope he doesn't come back to Canada. LOL

Phaneuf is over, he’s not much more than a depth D man at this stage. Atleast the Flames got him during his prime years