Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Avs @ Flames 8pm Apr 19

Recommended Posts

After all of the uncalled Satoshi in this series, they call that on Tkachuk...   Wow...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cross16 said:

Pretty dumb challenge in my books. Was easily the right  call. 

 

I think the goal by Toronto earlier today has shown that there is no sure thing with goaltender interference calls. 

 

The league needs to find more consistency with how they call it.

 

I think Peters had to challenge it and see if you can buy a goal for your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical.

Bad call results in a goal.

They know how to move the puck around.

Why wasn't our coach watching that type of PP and learning how to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could we put Rittich in? What do we have to loose? Not Smith fault but we need something, anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodbye 2018-2019 season it’s been fun! What an embarrassing way to end to what was otherwise a stellar year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game 5 of the series and your still leaving mackinnon that wide open. 

 

well hope there is some soul searching in this organization this offseason. Just a really pathetic playoff effort from everyone other than smith, coaching included. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well! Summer starts early for me again. But I will ride this one out until the bitter end. 

 

“Nobody knows, the troubles I’ve seen, nobody knows my sorrowwwwwww”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, might as well pull out all stops.

Activate everyone.

Mix up all the lines.

Have Brodie play LW.

Sit Backlund's butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Game 5 of the series and your still leaving mackinnon that wide open. 

 

well hope there is some soul searching in this organization this offseason. Just a really pathetic playoff effort from everyone other than smith, coaching included. 

 

This is the thing Heartbreaker and I have been talking about. The Flames have trouble defending speed and skill. They watch. Best seats in the house! That’s how much they respect them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, robrob74 said:

Oh well! Summer starts early for me again. But I will ride this one out until the bitter end. 

 

“Nobody knows, the troubles I’ve seen, nobody knows my sorrowwwwwww”

 

Living in VAN, hockey season ends pretty early doesn;t it?

Just kidding.

 

It ain't over, but the large lady is tuning up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to start gambling. When in the defensive zone flick the puck 50 feet in the air aiming for the offensive zone and have 3 forwards chase the dman trying to corral the bouncing puck rugby style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jankowski with 2 really soft plays in the defensive zone resulting in goals.

 

For a guy with such a great size and skill package he sure doesn't do anything with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now the off season will be spent assessing why this team underperforms in the playoffs. Is it the lack of playoff experience? Was it the coaching? Do we just have the wrong personnel? Im Not even motivated to watch us bleed out 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robrob74 said:

 

This is the thing Heartbreaker and I have been talking about. The Flames have trouble defending speed and skill. They watch. Best seats in the house! That’s how much they respect them. 

 

No they don't. they have a problem understanding you need to lay it all on the line in the playoffs. Can't just show up and win on your talent. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, travel_dude said:

 

Living in VAN, hockey season ends pretty early doesn;t it?

Just kidding.

 

It ain't over, but the large lady is tuning up.

 

We are playing summer league. 

 

And hey! I hate the Nucks! Been a Flames fan since i was 14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...