The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
cross16

2019/2020 Stockton Heat Season

Felt like perhaps it was maybe to move past a 3 year old thread....

Stockton announces it's opening night roster. No surprises, but potentially newsworthy is that Gaudreau's brother is not on it. 

Forwards (15): Dillon Dube, Byron Froese, Alex Gallant, Glenn Gawdin, Justin Kirkland, Ryan Lomberg, Mason Morelli, Alan Quine, Matthew Phillips, Luke Philp, Martin Pospisil, Zac Rinaldo, Buddy Robinson, Adam Ruzicka and Eetu Tuulola

Defensemen (7): Brandon Davidson, Rob Hamilton, Zac Leslie, Andrew Nielsen, Corey Schueneman, Rinat Valiev and Alexander Yelesin

Goalies (4): Jon Gillies, Tyler Parsons, Nick Schneider and Artyom Zagidulin

https://stocktonheat.com/news/heat-announce-opening-day-roster/

• Like 1

Also in the bad news column. Both Parsons and Gilles already have injuries.

There is a lot of skilled forwards on that team. I expect Gawdin and Phillips will take big steps forward this year, they looked very confident in training camp. 

I also expect Ruzicka and Pospisil to start slow and they get used to the pros, but will start to show their talent towards the 2nd half of the season.

Funny because I thought the season had started with the home and home against the Baby Oilers.

We lose two goalies and the season hasn;t even begun.

Wow.

Maybe DeSmith is available. 

Hard to script a better start to his NA career for Zagidulin. Been pretty impressive from Day 1 and now off to a 2-0 start with a 93.8 Save % in the AHL. 

• Like 3