Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Panthers @ Flames 7pm Oct 24

Recommended Posts

Just now, travel_dude said:

Do not put Lucic out there right now.

 

That's not what I was getting at. The whole 4th line has been stapled to the bench in the 3rd, well Czarnik has been injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTech780 said:

 

That's not what I was getting at. The whole 4th line has been stapled to the bench in the 3rd, well Czarnik has been injured.

I was saying just don;t play him with that little time left.

How did Czar get injured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Bennett redeams himself after a mostly weak game.

 

The Flames have outshot and outchanced Florida while Bennett was on the ice and he hasn't been on the ice for a goal against, not sure how he has had a weak game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

I was saying just don;t play him with that little time left.

How did Czar get injured

 

"Accidental" slew foot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTech780 said:

 

The Flames have outshot and outchanced Florida while Bennett was on the ice and he hasn't been on the ice for a goal against, not sure how he has had a weak game.

 

It's not the line's play as much as the weak pays that have been dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, travel_dude said:

BS non call

 

Just terrible. I hate complaining about the reffing, but it has been brutal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTech780 said:

What a waste of time and then to go off side.

Should have had some speed out there, not watching Gio walk up the ice.

Then fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that it matters but since Malgin was in the penalty box when OT ended he should be ineligible for the shootout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...