The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Devils @ Flames 7pm Nov 7

1 minute ago, cfreining said:

Thank you.... 🙂

Next time you want to use it, just come bacl to this thrad and copy the image and paste it into a game discussion.

Hmmm, maybe that's what you wanted.

Carty is usually posting a lot of Photo Shop stuff, but his fingers are probably sore from doing all these GDT's.

Just now, travel_dude said:

Next time you want to use it, just come bacl to this thrad and copy the image and paste it into a game discussion.

Hmmm, maybe that's what you wanted.

Carty is usually posting a lot of Photo Shop stuff, but his fingers are probably sore from doing all these GDT's.

I copied the web address for later use...

4 hours ago, cross16 said:

I think Peters needs to start the 2nd unit more often. I’ve liked the 2nd unit quite a bit and they have way more urgency than the top unit. 

send a message. 

I also find the first unit takes up about 1:15 of PP time, which leaves the 2nd unit 20 seconds to set up and basically it is done, 

they looked better tonight! I like a net front presence and the puck getting through. 

all-in-all it seemed like a good team effort. I hope they can play that way most nights. 

I like to win, and sometimes they don’t play like they don’t like to lose. We know comebacks are great but not sustainable. In the regular season it works, but not a lot in playoffs. We can definitely make the playoffs if they play like tonight, and it is only a step in the right direction. 

Great game no doubt, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Saturday's game will definitely prove if they have turned the page.  Actually, I would be more convinced after about another 15 games to see if they can keep this going.  One good game against a bad team hardly proves anything and there certainly still holes to fix.

1 hour ago, taz89 said:

Great game no doubt, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Saturday's game will definitely prove if they have turned the page.  Actually, I would be more convinced after about another 15 games to see if they can keep this going.  One good game against a bad team hardly proves anything and there certainly still holes to fix.

I agree, and just think it is a good step in the right direction. 

I could be wrong but, something that parallels this year to last, Ryan had a slow start but is getting better. But I also wonder if he only excels against the bottom feeder teams. He did great in the second half last year but that was an easy teams to play in that last few months of the schedule. 

he did great last night, against an....

29 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

I agree, and just think it is a good step in the right direction. 

I could be wrong but, something that parallels this year to last, Ryan had a slow start but is getting better. But I also wonder if he only excels against the bottom feeder teams. He did great in the second half last year but that was an easy teams to play in that last few months of the schedule. 

he did great last night, against an....

37 games played against playoff teams last year: 4 goals 15 points. Not a large difference there in production. 

You are right that he started slow last year too

• Like 1