The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Yotes 2pm Nov 16

b015c08d5c66b056b0179f2491cd9887.png            VS      36ef046360354bf9fdd3b99742ca769e.png

Nov. 16th 2pm

ad058ce4aa25339bf7782945fea93ccd.png       6052ce8bf5c2822968c0c13c879bba03.png        15f0df911aed0335d7c295d312815bb3.png

Gila River Arena

9d8afc1cca4872fd67a0e67abe13fb9d.png

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, cfreining said:

Good Evening Calgary...

Same to you cfreining...   I'm guessing a 10 pm game is nice for a change...   :)

a26b33fcc0c5331b62f2aa3f913a21e5.png

• Like 1

I see Monahan's coasting into defensive zone situations is on point as ever.

Just a really soft shift from Monahan.

Wow that was a soft call against Lucic.

It feels like Lucic and Bennett just get calls against them based on reputation.

• Like 1

It’s seriously time to consider moving Backlund...the penalties he takes are ridiculous...always I’ll timed, so blatantly unnecessary..just lazy decision making every year. I see you to Bennett!

Even though the commentators seem to love all the passing PP1 does it doesn't do anyone any good when the passes are a little off and the receiver has to take an extra moment to get a shot or pass off.

Overall passing seems to be off for everyone lately.

The PP looked good outside of Mony's kinda, you're not going to score from there drifting. The passing looks crisp, but tell the PPers they have an internal shot clock. It's been 15 seconds of passing, not getting the look, just get it through, try something different. Tkachuk was close to putting that between Chychrun's skates, he gets it. You could almost see him vibrating. lol Great passing, pass it to the net!!

29 minutes ago, Carty said:

Same to you cfreining...   I'm guessing a 10 pm game is nice for a change...   :)

a26b33fcc0c5331b62f2aa3f913a21e5.png

Yes.... Whiskey instead of breakfast :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cfreining said:

Yes.... Whiskey instead of breakfast :)

Oh dear, all of this time I've been thinking that they're interchangeable. Isn't that Scotch Eggs Carty? Did I misinterpret?

• Haha 1

I think it's time to stop giving Gaudreau and Monahan defensive zone starts, basically just give them all the offensive zone draws and see if they can start regaining confidence. Not only that, they are not good defensive players so let them do what they do well and create offense.

I love that Rittich is confident with his stick handling, but that was just boneheaded play. 

Come on Sportsnet, why is Vegas vs LA on 4 channels and the Flames game is on a test signal. Brutal.

Just now, Thebrewcrew said:

Really poor play by Rittich. He’s been excellent but you can’t make the high risk plays like that 

I love Rittich but he does this too often. He has a good stick, but he gets carried away.

2 minutes ago, rickross said:

Man, who the hell are the Calgary Flames this year? 

A team without a top line.