The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Blues 6pm Nov 21

2 minutes ago, lou44291 said:

great angle. Not one I had on my feed. I was mistaken JT. His head got hit first. we’ll see how the league calls it. 

Even if he gets a suspension for the hit it still does not take the goal away they get on the PP when it should not have been given

Love Loubo. Same video angle you provided JT.

Also Loved that Rinaldo had a WTF chat with the ref after the goal as well. At least a few players are trying to have some influence in this battle. 

1 minute ago, lou44291 said:

Love Loubo. Same video angle you provided JT.

Also Loved that Rinaldo had a WTF chat with the ref after the goal as well. At least a few players are trying to have some influence in this battle. 

So, the captain has little to say to anyone?

Doesn;t throw a big hit on anyone.

I'm starting to wonder about leadership.

Just now, A_Flame_in_Oiler_Land said:

Even if he gets a suspension for the hit it still does not take the goal away they get on the PP when it should not have been given

I hear ya, but I’ve seen this movie too many times already. Take that goal away and I still don’t see it changing the outcome of this game based on the last 5 games we’ve played. 

This is where I would be ok with Rinaldo taking a run at a Blues player, dirty or not. This team needs something to wake them up or spark some emotion.

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

So, the captain has little to say to anyone?

Doesn;t throw a big hit on anyone.

I'm starting to wonder about leadership.

I’m also disappointed I don’t see anyone with a letter chatting up the refs. 

BP as well. I’d love to see him lose his Satoshi Nakamoto on the refs like coach Q or Torts once in a while. Make the zebras think twice once in a while. 

Doug Armstrong had a chat with the Blues last year.

” If you guys wanna stay together then you better start playing like it, or else changes will be made” 

it was something along those lines.

its time for BT to have that chat

• Like 1

Rittich is starting to make as many blunders handling the puck as Smith. It's not helping.

Rittich’s bailed us out enough times that I look past that one. Poor guy is doing everything for us and we’re laying eggs out there. 

im more concerned with the 3 flames players in front of the net puck watching while the pass came out front to an uncovered blues player. 

2 minutes ago, lou44291 said:

Rittich’s bailed us out enough times that I look past that one. Poor guy is doing everything for us and we’re laying eggs out there. 

im more concerned with the 3 flames players in front of the net puck watching while the pass came out front to an uncovered blues player. 

Oh yeah not meaning to be too hard on Rittich, he has been great. Just hasn't been great handling the puck the last week.

The team in front of him is the real issue.

5 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

Rittich is starting to make as many blunders handling the puck as Smith. It's not helping.

I hate that they told him to start doing it.

Now he won't stop and is starting to play it like Smith behind the net.

Time for Tree to step and do his Blockchaining job. This Satoshi Nakamoto needs end now, this core is just not good enough 

Time for a mercy pull here, why leave Rittich in there. He is visibly frustrated and upset.

• Like 1

It's probably too late for BT to step in and talk to the players.

It's almost like the players are listening to the press about trades.

Or maybe they listen to Caassie talk.

Either way, it's time to make some trades.

Win the trade by losing the player.

I would rather watch Gawdin and Phillips and Tuulola lose games over this crew.

Just now, rickross said:

Babcock time

Babcock would be a lateral move at best. Considering Babcock was Peters mentor and they coach the same system and style it doesn't make any sense to bring Babcock here.

14 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Doug Armstrong had a chat with the Blues last year.

” If you guys wanna stay together then you better start playing like it, or else changes will be made” 

it was something along those lines.

its time for BT to have that chat

Agreed. This is the next step. 

I actually think the emotion and the compete has been good in this game. They just can't get one and it's weighing on them. This is a bad slump. 

2 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

Babcock would be a lateral move at best. Considering Babcock was Peters mentor and they coach the same system and style it doesn't make any sense to bring Babcock here.

Anything, anyone at this point. This is embarrassing.