The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Flyers 11am Nov 23

8 minutes ago, lou44291 said:

Guess the league sided with my original response to the Mangiapane hit... the replay showed his head got hit first (where I was mistaken) but I guess because it wasn’t a blind side hit - and it was head on - it’s allowable. Good to know. I originally didn’t mind the hit because it was one of those rare open ice hits. Pardon me, but I do find those exciting and missing from today’s game. Just my 2 cents. 

now let’s get back in the win column! Go flames go! 

Doesn't exactly help when Cassie is calling it as a clean hit, no matter how many angles they show.

They obviously looked at it, but it never even seemed to be called out by the Flames.

I would be thinking of breaking the top line up right now.

And nice work Stone.

Cross check a player into your own goalie.

The sooner they get a decent player back, the sooner they get that clown off the ice.

Why give your goalie any help? May as well just waste another great performance , and then talk about how they should have given Rittich some support after the game. Talk is cheap

• Like 1

I see the close door meeting and conversation after the game cleared things up. This is worse than when GG was here. This club is a tire fire and its not COACHING. This club is so out classed every game. Every god damn PP we have provides momentum for the opposition. We have a 82 Million dollar roster of not only that plays soft is so so mentally soft. Tre should get GM of the year for having the ability to have a roster players that have the lack of mental toughness. The book is out on this club play with any form of pressure and they fold like a 2 cent tent. Just crazy how far they have fallen, hard to find anything to be positive about. 

2 minutes ago, 89Again said:

No - I want Lindy on the left side, JH on the right, Chucky in front.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why we don’t do this.  Especially with Tkachuk.  How many goals did he get from there last year? But I guess this is much better...

I don't get why the pplayer has to stickhandle before shooting.

You're in close, just receive the pass, and you hold off shooting while the defender has a chance to disrupt the shot.

Come on guys.

Get the pass, take a shot.

These close games are nailbiters.

No room for error.

Cinsidering we are on 7/8 D-men, it's not surprising we are getting owned at times.