Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Pens 5pm Nov 25

Recommended Posts

b015c08d5c66b056b0179f2491cd9887.png                VS      8d91f52f651f82ec1b0a960504091dfb.png

Nov. 25th 5pm

9740e4f32aeea57785500b226d59e488.png              15f0df911aed0335d7c295d312815bb3.png

PPG PAINTS ARENA

eee1c952884725005415cbd4ccdbf16c.png

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

projected_top.jpg

***LINES COULD CHANGE***

703519ddb35eafb1b135182921b1d861.png

 0fa5284c67d072c316c78638bdb69258.png                                          4e10bb935cbedf3aa9d668313e565cfe.png

GOALTENDERS

b632be5777f55769b106745ca96f0836.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brodie is back...   Good to see him back in the lineup...

 

       7c5d228b63a05dac2a4ca25159ec8596.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Letang is also a game time decision.

 

Revised lineup for Flames:

 

REVISED #FlamesNHL_Team_Emojis_2019_2020_Flames.png lines and pairings vs. #LetsGoPensNHL_Team_Emojis_2019_2020_Penguins.png :

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm

Tkachuk-Backlund-Mangiapane

Lucic-Ryan-Dube

Rieder-Jankowski-Frolik

 

Giordano-Brodie

Hanifin-Andersson

Kylington-Stone

 

Rittich (Starter)

Talbot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, travel_dude said:

What is your pic for the Pens implying?

Pittsburg Talaban? 

 

It's Norman Bates...   But I will go with the Taliban Penguins, I like that better...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The_Snowbear said:

Td we Need to start Paying Carty for every gdt he does lol he wouldnt need a job

 

I wish...   But I do appreciate getting the likes for the GDT's...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Carty said:

 

It's Norman Bates...   But I will go with the Taliban Penguins, I like that better...

 

Wow, I guess you see what you want to.

Watching Jack Ryan on Prime, so I guess hat's where my head is at.

 

Next thing you know I'll be talking about "those people".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Wow, I guess you see what you want to.

Watching Jack Ryan on Prime, so I guess hat's where my head is at.

 

Next thing you know I'll be talking about "those people".

 

It's called 'artistic licence'...   Remember the bongo fight?...   Malkin was slapping away like a little girl...   and Crosby has always nagged the refs like an old lady...   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Carty said:

 

It's called 'artistic licence'...   Remember the bongo fight?...   Malkin was slapping away like a little girl...   and Crosby has always nagged the refs like an old lady...   :lol:

 

I remember the Semin fight.

And Kessel getting slap-happy, but I don't remember who.

 

Those two were classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

 

I remember the Semin fight.

And Kessel getting slap-happy, but I don't remember who.

 

Those two were classic.

Nothing will ever top the Semin fight.  I've rarely seen anything that lacking in athleticism, especially from a pro athlete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...