The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Sabres 5pm Nov 27

Great move from Lindholm. 

clunky win but at this point a win is a win. I see a few good things thought. More up ice pressure from forwards on breakouts, most cross ice passes in their own zone leading to breakouts and a little more carry ins and less dump ins. 

some nice stuff. With some practice coming up I’ll be anxious to see what the coaching staff wants to build on. 

2 hours ago, Carty said:

Thanks man...   and thanks to you, and to everyone else for the likes...

Carty like button is not on my Ipad, appreciate the constant efforts 

If a coaching change was the answer to this clubs issues, it was not there. Lazy, no attention to detail, poor dcover, turnovers galore... Satoshi Nakamototy pp, looked similar if not worse than before... Take the win but this club has been playing some real Satoshi Nakamototy hockey 

I think the team gutted out the win, and getting 5 of a possible 8 points on this road trip is huge, especially when the team hasn't found its footing.

There were good things and some of the same old stuff.

Till the coaching thing with Peters is figured out I think the team is trying to get things status quo.

Once Peters is officially out and Ward, or whomever the interim coach is, is put in place I think you will start to see changes to the team, and some of the weight will lift from the team.

31 minutes ago, tmac70 said:

Carty like button is not on my Ipad, appreciate the constant efforts 

Thanks man...   

46 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

I think the team gutted out the win, and getting 5 of a possible 8 points on this road trip is huge, especially when the team hasn't found its footing.

There were good things and some of the same old stuff.

Till the coaching thing with Peters is figured out I think the team is trying to get things status quo.

Once Peters is officially out and Ward, or whomever the interim coach is, is put in place I think you will start to see changes to the team, and some of the weight will lift from the team.

That is so true.

There was no way Ward was going to do anything different with the state of the affairs,

Same lines.

Same structure.

Day off tomorrow.

Start fresh Friday..

Did watch this game. Grinded out a W against an equally desperate hockey club..

In the wake of everything that's happened the past few days I consider this win a little more significant than usual.