The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Leafs @ Flames 7pm Dec 12

17 minutes ago, 420since1974 said:

Honorable mention to Mangiapane who seemed to be everywhere on the ice, but just couldn't pop one in the net.

He's not a one trick pony at least.

Makes the wrong choice at times on shots/passes, but he'll get there.

1 hour ago, 420since1974 said:

To me, defeating the Leafs is always nearly as satisfying as beating the Oilers.

Obviously, the Flames 3 quick goals at the start of the 3rd period were crucial to the win, but I was also very impressed by the PK killing off the 5 on 3 soon afterwards.

Tonight, I was most impressed by Andersson, Backlund, Gaudreau, Giordano, and Rittich.

Honorable mention to Mangiapane who seemed to be everywhere on the ice, but just couldn't pop one in the net.

Yeah, I hate Tardronto, more than almost everyone... maybe more than that crap stain up north (very close hatred). Just hate the mentality of the people there, hate the city, hate the politics, hate everything about them. I never want to see that crap stain of a city ever win again!

I lovd Rittich's post game comments.

When asked about Gaudreau getting hot, he said he still couldn;t score on me in practice,

Thought he was getting better though.

Classic Rittich.

Looks like it's not just me that has a sense of humor about Toronto...

From the Flames main page this morning...   1102f0dfe7b70d11f79856e98809e208.png

6bba20a0c2493d52154907dac3051789.png

• Like 1