The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Nucks @ Flames 7:30pm Dec 29

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

3 on 1 and we don;t even get a shot.

Sticks too loosey goosey.

Bear down on the shot.

It hasn’t been there tonight. Flames looked completely overwhelmed in the 1st. Now they’re taking stupid penalties trying to play catch up. At this rate, this one might already be over 

These calls are stupid.

Guys going down without even being touched.

The CBJ game was a joke.

The refs refused to reset the clock after it ran down.

Toronto did nothing.

The BJ's score with no time left, due to the missing second.

Torts lost it during the presser.

He'll be facing a fine.

1 minute ago, robrob74 said:

it is weird how we all see things differently. Games where I see them looking ok you don’t and then a game like this I feel like we’ve looked pretty bad.

maybe you mean it’s not like the Canucks have done anything to really deserve the lead. They haven’t had to do much to get there.

Maybe that’s a bad thing too?

Up until the 3rd goal I thought the period was fairly even. Flames didn’t respond well after the goalie change and started to panic. Canucks definitely should not be up 3-0 but them the breaks. 

it’s not their sharpest performance by any means but I also don’t think it’s terrible.

2 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

you mean McDonald? 

Lmao!! That’s exactly who I’m talking about! We cut our loses with the kid already...don’t think he ever made it out the echl..wasted 2nd rounder right in the middle of a rebuild. 

2 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Up until the 3rd goal I thought the period was fairly even. Flames didn’t respond well after the goalie change and started to panic. Canucks definitely should not be up 3-0 but them the breaks. 

it’s not their sharpest performance by any means but I also don’t think it’s terrible.

I think I just expect a bit more from a home team. 

horrible call on Andersson there. 

That play on Andersson is going to get called all the time. It was the right call. 

Thought one of the things the Flames did well in Edmonton was having a shooters mentality. That is not the case tonight. 

1 minute ago, cross16 said:

That play on Andersson is going to get called all the time. It was the right call. 

not on our side though. They tend to let it go when the flames get soft tripped.