The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Sign in to follow this  
Carty

Flames @ Oil 8pm Jan 29

b015c08d5c66b056b0179f2491cd9887.png                VS      bac94947238f51254dc6e3f068b1d8f4.png

Jan. 29th 8pm

9740e4f32aeea57785500b226d59e488.png       99e7e20a506c7f0e7cc4dde3aa117094.png

65f26620e8cd3d8acdb7fb67f6d90890.png

Rogers Place

20cd38388cafc8ecc894bf42aafcb89f.png

• Like 4

projected_top.jpg

***LINES COULD CHANGE***

***JUST A GUESS FOR FUN ON THE LINES AT THIS POINT***

LOOKS LIKE I GUESSED THEM RIGHT

56a88cec3962c65040f20dd52a771521.png

4b362101a51ec3e6fbbbb4a469f0e222.png                                       87641d983f5cea1c116a6fe25a4a5ca8.png

GOALTENDERS

2c2edee20fd1949839746b99ab25a17d.png

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Carty said:

Anybody remember this one?...

I liked Tanner Glass.  He can skate for a middle weight and was dependable in a 4th line role.  I don't understand why we didn't bring him back.

1 hour ago, The_People1 said:

I liked Tanner Glass.  He can skate for a middle weight and was dependable in a 4th line role.  I don't understand why we didn't bring him back.

I liked Glass for what he was brought when it was needed as well...

Here's what Kassian had to say to The Score this morning...   Who knows, maybe its a ruse, under the circumstances I wouldn't announce I was out for blood either...

From...   https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1936565/kassian-downplays-heat-of-oilers-flames-rematch-this-isnt-the-80-s

Kassian downplays heat of Oilers-Flames rematch: 'This isn't the '80s'

9ab9e5a42112cc057eb5372f4beb7a52.png

If things get chippy, i hope Lucic goes over and pummels Draisaitl, takes the two game suspension and have to hear oilers fans suddently say engaging a guy not wanting to fight is a cardinal sin.

Fresh off the press...   The Flames did not give the lines until the pre-game skate...   Looks like I guessed them right 10 hours ago...    :)

4315d2d97932e9035e47e6b0fbc27ffe.png

• Like 1

Need to get a couple more goals here to really squeeze out the Oilers confidence. Game has been everything but the slaughter fest it was overhyped to be. 

6 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

Chucky Lindholm from Loooch!

You see what you wanna see, y'know?

Ain't that the truth...   :)

Really dislike putting Lucic in the top 6. Ward definetly makes the most WTF decisions of any recent flames coach imo. 

That's not an indictment of him as a coach. 

Robinson put Sheahan half way through the boards there...

Flames have played a pretty clean game so far, can’t take any penalties tonight...Leona and Mcligaments are pretty lethal on the PP. Buddy Robinson having more of an impact and presence than Looch already!...just saying. Hopefully we find secondary scoring tonight. 

Haven't really liked the period for the Flames. Thought they were good on the first 7-8 mins but it's been the Oilers period since. 

Hard to expect more when you have Buddy Robinson and Milan Lucic in your top 6 I guess. 

Goodness. Flames need out of this period and re group. They've gotten sucked into a game they shouldn't want to play. 

I’m starting to dread this upcoming 2nd period. Flames look like they’re starting to lag a bit and it’s only the 1st. Tough back to back with this game being so high in energy and emotion. Tkachuk fights Kassian. End of story. Time to move on and focus on winning this game 

Well thank you Rittich. Once again goaltending the main reason the Flames are in a game. 

Need to read group and get back to the game plan here. That was a terrible period after a good start. They look like a team out to prove their tough while the Oilers are here to try and get 2 pts. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this