The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Sharks @ Flames 7pm Feb 4

Now that is what we need to see from Looch...   A big hit on Kane...   The scrap was not his idea, but he handled it well by letting a lesser opponent off the hook easy...

3 minutes ago, A_Flame_in_Oiler_Land said:

Now Kane gets brave with Looch not around

Kane would be a good example of someone that actually deserves to be pummeled by Looch...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carty said:

Now that is what we need to see from Looch...   A big hit on Kane...   The scrap was not his idea, but he handled it well by letting a lesser opponent off the hook easy...

That's putting it mildly..poor kid is probabaly in the dressing room right now changing his underwear

2 minutes ago, phoenix66 said:

That's putting it mildly..poor kid is probabaly in the dressing room right now changing his underwear

I give him full credit for the attempt though...   That took some cojones...   :lol:

I don’t think anyone has really high expectations for Looch. All we want to see is him be aggressive and play his game. He looks like he’s going through the motions or trying to be a good soldier for the coach... forget that. play your game, crash and bang, be aggressive, and get in your opponents heads. If you pot the odd goal here and there, bonus.

10 minutes ago, Carty said:

Kane would be a good example of someone that actually deserves to be pummeled by Looch...

As much as I dislike Kane the way he held up against Reaves tells me it wouldnt be as one sided as many think.

Hamonic was almost on the face off dot on that zone entry. That's just ridiculous. Flames terrible defensive game continues. 

29 minutes ago, flames-fan-in-jets-land said:

As much as I dislike Kane the way he held up against Reaves tells me it wouldnt be as one sided as many think.

Kane held up ok, but Reaves definitely won that one...

I'd like to see Looch vs Kane...   and my bet would be on Looch...

A little loose in their own end again.

The offense is there, stymied by Arrendelle.

Clean up the D and this is an easier game.

16 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Bad pass to Bennett and Bennett skated over it.

Sometimes I wonder about his hockey sense.

I believe that was Backlund- puck was bouncing.  Then they let Burns walk right in.  Backlund losing draws, firing it at the goalie on dump ins, folding in any corner it board play.

Shame they couldn't get a puck past Dell there...   Close, but no cigar...

The Flames are surging.

They should have had a few goals with the quality of chances.

Great pressure on the last O-zone shift, ended by a weak shot on net with zero traffic.

BTW, that ref should have moved.

What a turkey, taking down Dibe.

Looked like Gio tweaked something there, hope it's just something minor...

I’d like to see Dube sent back down. He has been quiet lately and doesn’t do much. He’s not buzzing like he does when he’s a recent call up.

Flames d coverage has reached embarrassing levels. It's really hard to watch this stuff.