The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Ducks @ Flames 2pm Feb 17

I give the Flames credit for being behind 1 - 3 and turning it around to be ahead 5 - 3...

32 minutes ago, Carty said:

Mangi again...

Now go for the hat trick...   :)

Mangi with the hat trick...   :lol:

I would like to see them elevate Mangiapane to the top line.

He's helped Tkachuk get back to scoring.

Time to help JH and Mony.

That 3rd period was impressive.

They had every reason to roll over and die at 3-1. They didn’t. Showed some character that they have shown very often. Ended up being a big 2 points.

Couple days of practice will be important, with a very difficult game on Friday

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Oh my.

Devin Shore.

Another ex-Flames like Derek Grant.

Wrong Shore, we had Drew and Nick, but not Devin.

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Oh my.

Devin Shore.

Another ex-Flames like Derek Grant.

Was never a Flame.  Drew and Nick Shore were

I was just about to post that the team was quitting, when it was 3-1 and then they scored two quick goals to tie it.

Good push on the 3rd, but they only played about half the game, can't do that against good teams, lucky they played the Ducks today but if they try that against the Bruins it won't go so well for them.

• Like 1

I just loved how Mangi mowed over Getzlaf to free up the puck, put him on his azz in the process, and then just continued down the ice to take the pass from Johnny for the hat trick...

44 minutes ago, JTech780 said:

Wrong Shore, we had Drew and Nick, but not Devin.

That's like British Columbia.

The wrong shore.

Derek Grant is much harder to believe.

Was never able to score here.

Or Ottawa or Buffalo or Nashville. 

Great comeback win to keep pace in this ridiculous division. Still not convinced this team has what it takes but nice to finally pull off a win at home. Flames have struggled against non playoff teams which isn’t a great sign. Only 21 games left...

D wasn’t great and yet a win.  We owe the Breadman today!  Also a good game by Chucky!  Bennett looks better at center.  

I agree, Flames were lucky they were playing the ducks today. This game could have gotten away from them even more. I thought their first was ok, but given their effort on Saturday I would have liked to see more l, 2nd was terrible and then a great comeback in the 3rd. Pretty inconsistent. 

on a plus the flames may have a new 3M line (which they always did until Ward inexplicably moved Backlund), Bennett is flying and that’s like looks great as well. Top line is still really poor thought. 

ive been hard on him but I feel for Noah Hanifin. I thought he was having a good game into that turnover. I’m sure he has no idea how that happened and probably has never done that in the NHl and it seems like it got to his head. Struggled after that. Looks like someone who has put a bunch of pressure on himself and is fighting it.