Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Sign in to follow this  
Carty

Flames @ Bolts 2pm Feb 29

Recommended Posts

Amateur hour by the Flames in their D-zone (again) leading to the 3rd goal, but Coleman should have been called for running Rittich over right before that...   But I guess the refs didn't want to give the Flames a 2 man advantage...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just when they get within reach they go right back to more total chaos in the D-zone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible D zone coverage as per usual. 

 

One more breakaway until the Flames hit their quota of allowing a minimum of 3 against per game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a day for goalies.

And the defense is MIA.

 

I always wonder about the next shift after a Flames goal.

Ward seems to picks the worst possible choices.

Nashville.

Tampa.

 

This isn;t new.  Flames get scored on within a minute of scoring very frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucic needs to grab Sergachev and beat the daylights out of him at the beginning of the third.  
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Not a day for goalies.

And the defense is MIA.

 

I always wonder about the next shift after a Flames goal.

Ward seems to picks the worst possible choices.

Nashville.

Tampa.

 

This isn;t new.  Flames get scored on within a minute of scoring very frequently.

Completely agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was 2 minutes for waving the stick.

He fell on his own after he went to the net.

Flames getting jobbed by the donkeys.

 

Rittich is not looking his best, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, travel_dude said:

That was 2 minutes for waving the stick.

He fell on his own after he went to the net.

Flames getting jobbed by the donkeys.

 

Rittich is not looking his best, though.

Not really on Rittich. 2 deflections, a shorty thanks to a fire drill of a pp and a breakaway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Not really on Rittich. 2 deflections, a shorty thanks to a fire drill of a pp and a breakaway 

 

He's normally better tahn that.

He was alwys hard to be one on one.

He's not the reason we are losing, but he needs to be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 on 5 I think the Flames are having another solid day. I think they need to shoot a bit more but it’s been solid. 
 

Their specials teams has had a tough day and that’s obviously the difference right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you put Bennett back between Lucic and Dube and suddenly they have jump. 
 

But we’ve never seen that before right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...