The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Jets 8:30pm Aug 6

7 minutes ago, cross16 said:

I know “playoff Sam Bennett” is a thing but this is next level. Bennett hasn’t looked this good since his rookie year. The confidence in his game is night and day

so exciting. 

it is how I felt about his game. The confidence has dropped consistently over the past two Or three years. I felt confidence has been bad. He just wasn’t doing things like he was in the season  when he had that four goal game.

i wonder, if those goals counted when a lot of his got called back, what would his confidence be like if those counted? Maybe he feels good and nets a few more? Never know though. 

I feel both Janks and him have slowly dropped out of the conversation together. When two have no confidence it tears the whole line down.

2 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

The Hub Cities are going down. Nucks can join them too!

no home ice!

5 minutes ago, sak22 said:

I mentioned it earlier, I think Anderfin is better, the more I thought about it Handersson went towards an old joke regarding playing with yourself.

haha, it’s also kinda why I said it. I had to go have dinner. My gf thought I’d be rude If I continued to watch

7 minutes ago, sak22 said:

I mentioned it earlier, I think Anderfin is better, the more I thought about it Handersson went towards an old joke regarding playing with yourself.

Is that the Han sisters?

I also feel like the way Lucic plays he drags the rest of the line’s into the game. His motor makes his line mates go.

5 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

it is how I felt about his game. The confidence has dropped consistently over the past two Or three years. I felt confidence has been bad. He just wasn’t doing things like he was in the season  when he had that four goal game.

i wonder, if those goals counted when a lot of his got called back, what would his confidence be like if those counted? Maybe he feels good and nets a few more? Never know though. 

I feel both Janks and him have slowly dropped out of the conversation together. When two have no confidence it tears the whole line down.

They actually have been better apart.

I’m all caught up on the PVR! Let’s get one on this PP!

GFG

Need another goal to extinguish ANY glimmer of hope for Winnipeg and keep the Jets grounded!

Just now, Pyromancer said:

Need another goal to extinguish ANY glimmer of hope for Winnipeg and keep the Jets grounded!

This is starting to look like the Winnipeg 737 MAX. 

Love. 

Just now, Heartbreaker said:

This is starting to look like the Winnipeg 737 MAX. 

Love. 

Previous versions of the team was the MD80

23 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

yup. There was a reason some people kept calling for better line mates and better opportunity 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

The Hub Cities are going down. Nucks can join them too!

Pyro...   Holy Crap, you're alive...

Just now, The_People1 said:

Smart penalty to take by Brodie

very. A player who quietly has had a very good series imo. Very steady especially given Giordanos erratic play 

Years since Leafs won SC + 8 years = Avro Arrow Jet grounding in 1959!