Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Carty

Flames @ Jets 8:30pm Aug 6

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, cross16 said:

I know “playoff Sam Bennett” is a thing but this is next level. Bennett hasn’t looked this good since his rookie year. The confidence in his game is night and day

 

so exciting. 


 

it is how I felt about his game. The confidence has dropped consistently over the past two Or three years. I felt confidence has been bad. He just wasn’t doing things like he was in the season  when he had that four goal game.

 

i wonder, if those goals counted when a lot of his got called back, what would his confidence be like if those counted? Maybe he feels good and nets a few more? Never know though. 
 

I feel both Janks and him have slowly dropped out of the conversation together. When two have no confidence it tears the whole line down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

The Hub Cities are going down. Nucks can join them too!


no home ice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sak22 said:

I mentioned it earlier, I think Anderfin is better, the more I thought about it Handersson went towards an old joke regarding playing with yourself.


 

haha, it’s also kinda why I said it. I had to go have dinner. My gf thought I’d be rude If I continued to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sak22 said:

I mentioned it earlier, I think Anderfin is better, the more I thought about it Handersson went towards an old joke regarding playing with yourself.

 

Is that the Han sisters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also feel like the way Lucic plays he drags the rest of the line’s into the game. His motor makes his line mates go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, robrob74 said:


 

it is how I felt about his game. The confidence has dropped consistently over the past two Or three years. I felt confidence has been bad. He just wasn’t doing things like he was in the season  when he had that four goal game.

 

i wonder, if those goals counted when a lot of his got called back, what would his confidence be like if those counted? Maybe he feels good and nets a few more? Never know though. 
 

I feel both Janks and him have slowly dropped out of the conversation together. When two have no confidence it tears the whole line down.

 

They actually have been better apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m all caught up on the PVR! Let’s get one on this PP!

GFG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need another goal to extinguish ANY glimmer of hope for Winnipeg and keep the Jets grounded!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pyromancer said:

Need another goal to extinguish ANY glimmer of hope for Winnipeg and keep the Jets grounded!

 

This is starting to look like the Winnipeg 737 MAX. 

 

Love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heartbreaker said:

 

This is starting to look like the Winnipeg 737 MAX. 

 

Love. 

 

Previous versions of the team was the MD80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, robrob74 said:


 

it is how I felt about his game. The confidence has dropped consistently over the past two Or three years. I felt confidence has been bad. He just wasn’t doing things like he was in the season  when he had that four goal game.

 

i wonder, if those goals counted when a lot of his got called back, what would his confidence be like if those counted? Maybe he feels good and nets a few more? Never know though. 
 

I feel both Janks and him have slowly dropped out of the conversation together. When two have no confidence it tears the whole line down.


yup. There was a reason some people kept calling for better line mates and better opportunity 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

The Hub Cities are going down. Nucks can join them too!

 

 

Pyro...   Holy Crap, you're alive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_People1 said:

Smart penalty to take by Brodie


very. A player who quietly has had a very good series imo. Very steady especially given Giordanos erratic play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years since Leafs won SC + 8 years = Avro Arrow Jet grounding in 1959!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...