The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Thebrewcrew

2021 Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, The_People1 said:

Way too much for one good year.

Petterson must be $9.5 x 5 then.  Which leaves the Canucks with about $2-mil for Quinn Hughes.  EDIT: they can use Ferlands LTIR so i guess that's $5.5-mil for Hughes.  Still pretty tough sell I think.

This also sets the price for Gaudreau too I feel.  He's going to want $9-mil+ on a 5-year.

Yup. I don't think anyone will love the bar.

Late to the party this year. With losing Gio and adding all these new faces it looks to be another "rebuild" year and no playoff hopes once again.  Not sure i like the new additions i guess i will be looking at the pre season to see how well they fit in before making final critical analysis.  I guess time will tell.

24 minutes ago, Aggravator said:

Late to the party this year. With losing Gio and adding all these new faces it looks to be another "rebuild" year and no playoff hopes once again.  Not sure i like the new additions i guess i will be looking at the pre season to see how well they fit in before making final critical analysis.  I guess time will tell.

the difference is .. the pick ups this year actually have a connection to the management/Sutter as opposed to \\\\\\\\trelivings usual pick'ups of players /pieces that had no reason to come here