Jump to content
The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Horsman1

training camp

Recommended Posts

2 weeks to go.. Getting anxious.. how many players are in town?? who's not here yet?? anyone injured?? are we done with plyaer movement?? where are they generally meeting to unofficially practice??.. since this is when players get to pick their line mates?? who's practicing together??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and most importantly.. why was Harvey the Hound ranked so low in team mascots andddddddd are we stuck again this year with george Canyon singing the national anthem??? why not have Jann Arden or other local talent be given a chance? a new local artist every game.. including bands and school bands  showcased every game??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

flames rookies lost

 

Oiler fans all whining on Twitter saying we beat them up or something. 

 

Francis got a goal...

 

Looking for more info 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big RHS power forward with a G, assist and a few big hits in his first BOA game who can skate, good hands and good hockey sense? Sounds like someone the Flames have needed for a while.

 

One year of Walker Dueher in the AHL for extra seasoning and we could end up with a really solid piece in a couple years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bosn111 said:

Big RHS power forward with a G, assist and a few big hits in his first BOA game who can skate, good hands and good hockey sense? Sounds like someone the Flames have needed for a while.

 

One year of Walker Dueher in the AHL for extra seasoning and we could end up with a really solid piece in a couple years.

A big power forward would be a nice gift!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Treliving Parsons could not satisfy the quarantine requirements. Sounds like it's vaccine related. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cross16 said:

According to Treliving Parsons could not satisfy the quarantine requirements. Sounds like it's vaccine related. 

Yikes. Parsons is already on shaky ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Yikes. Parsons is already on shaky ground.

well so much for that career.. Next!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Horsman1 said:

well so much for that career.. Next!!!!!!

Hard to say. It's unclear if he's just late getting vaxed or is anti-vax. But either way, he is the last one that can afford to miss camp.

Contracts apparently neeed the, "You must be vaccinated" clause now. No vax, no play, no pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Hard to say. It's unclear if he's just late getting vaxed or is anti-vax. But either way, he is the last one that can afford to miss camp.

Contracts apparently neeed the, "You must be vaccinated" clause now. No vax, no play, no pay.

 

With the NHL, the rules are clear - no vax, you can be suspended by team.

The ECHL and AHL maybe not so clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The positive from the todays presser is that Zary is not expected to miss much time in camp, possibly good for tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sak22 said:

The positive from the todays presser is that Zary is not expected to miss much time in camp, possibly good for tomorrow.

That is very good news.

Put the Pelletier-Zary-Duehr line together!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...