The Official Site of the Calgary Flames
Hockey_Canada1

Discussion & Debate Thread: Flames and Canucks

You don't have to burn the team to the ground. Canucks still have a decent team. Probably be able to contend for a playoff spot. I just don't see the Canucks roster being good enough on paper to contend for a cup. If Vancouver's roster had some players who are willing to play for less to be on a winning team like a good handful of the Flames players, that would enable you to get key signings like Wideman and etc. Players like Wideman, Hudler, Cervenka, Backlund, Stempy, Comeau, Sarich took less money to play on a Stanley Cup contending team. All the players mentioned could have gotten better dollar elsewhere.

So Hamhuis signing at 4.5 isn't coming here for Less?

Garrison signing at 4.6 isn't coming here for Less?

Both players were offered better money else where but choose to come to Vancouver instead. Then there are the Re-signings.

The Sedins re-signing at 6.1 isn't taking Less??

Luongo Re-signing at 5.3 isn't taking Less??

Bieksa re-signing at 4.5 isn't taking less?

Higgins re-signing at 1.9 isn't taking less?

All those players could have got more elsewhere (in some cases much more) but decided to stay here.

All this stuff really puts a hole in your logic.

And yes, overpaying for Wideman, overpaying for a player who has never played an NHL game (cervenka), overpaying for Hudler and overpaying for the rest of your inconsistent players that you re-signed like Stempniak and Backlund is really taking less...

Gillis > Feaster

Our prospects give us a bright future as well. I'm sorry to say this to the Canucks fans but there are zero prospects in Vancouver's organization, You guys got a bunch of Career AHL'rs though.

It's funny how in the draft we picked several spots lower than you and got a better prospect.

You guys have Baertschi, that's it.

Gaunce > Jankowski

Lack > Irving

Jensen > Reinhart

Connaution and Schreoder > Whoever and Whoever.

I don't know alot about the rest of your prospects but overall I would be willing to bet ours are better forsure.

I honestly don't understand...Hudler, best 2 way forward in the league? Have you heard of Patrice Bergeron, Selke trophy winner, Pavel Datsyuk, amazing two way forward with great hands, winner of the Selke multiple times, and even our Ryan Kesler.

JBo, best defensive and best skating dman in the league? May I ask what JBo's +/- was last season? -21. I know +/- is not the most important stat but this stat very well measures a defensemen's ability to play defense, and if when he is on the ice the other team is scoring 21 more goals than the Flames, man, I don't see how that makes him the 'best defensive' dman in the league

Also, Daniel Sedin's 30 goals a season for 6.1 M is overpaid but somehow Jarome Iginla's 30 goals a season for 7 M is 'fair value'? I understand that Jarome has posted many many years of 30+ goals but how is that considered 'fair value' when Daniel Sedin, an Art Ross Trophy, Ted Lindsay and Hart Trophy finalist is considered 'overpaid'

I'm sorry to come off as immature and idiotic but you must admit your previous comments were too uneducated and hilarious to not scoff at.

So in conclusion I don't see your points valid in any shape or form.

No the Canucks have been the best team in the NHL over the past 4 years.

Out of all those teams The Canucks have: The most wins, fewest losses, most points, 2nd in GF and 2nd in GA.

We also have played in the most playoff series (tied for 1st with Chi) and are tied for 2nd with Pittsburgh in Playoff series wins.

Not to mention we are the only team to win our division in each year.

So in the Gillis era, which has been the past 4 years, we have been the best team.

The best team in the NHL is the 1st that is crowned SC Champion.

Regular season wins, President's Cup, etc. are not the ultimate prize. The most wins in the SCF is the only way to earn your lap with the Cup held high & have your name engraved on it with the greats.

The best team in the NHL is the 1st that is crowned SC Champion.

Regular season wins, President's Cup, etc. are not the ultimate prize. The most wins in the SCF is the only way to earn your lap with the Cup held high & have your name engraved on it with the greats.

I said over the past 4 years.

Just demonstrating our success during the Gillis "Era" because Derftrocity seems to be confused.

And if it was over the past 4 years judging by just cups there wouldn't be a best LA, Chicago, Pittsburgh and Boston would all be tied.

Oh and I just remember *For Derftrocity* The Sedins and Burrows have lead the league in forward +/- over the past 4 years.

I'm sorry to come off as immature and idiotic but you must admit your previous comments were too uneducated and hilarious to not scoff at.

So in conclusion I don't see your points valid in any shape or form.

This goes for me aswell Derftrocity, your comment have just been too hilarious and uneducated (like dodedede16 said) not to spark one's attention.

I said over the past 4 years.

Just demonstrating our success during the Gillis "Era" because Derftrocity seems to be confused.

And if it was over the past 4 years judging by just cups there wouldn't be a best LA, Chicago, Pittsburgh and Boston would all be tied.

Oh and I just remember *For Derftrocity* The Sedins and Burrows have lead the league in forward +/- over the past 4 years.

This goes for me aswell Derftrocity, your comment have just been too hilarious and uneducated (like dodedede16 said) not to spark one's attention.

So all four of those teams over the last 4 years have been better than the Canucks. Case point.

I agree with FF52 on that one. You can have a team that has players that wins the Norris, Art Ross, Hart, Vezina, Lindsay, etc. all you want. If you haven`t won the cup, especially with that stacked of a roster, you aren`t the best.

• Like 2

No the Canucks have been the best team in the NHL over the past 4 years.

And how come you didn't quote any of my other stuff? Cause you know I was right about that stuff right?

You guys have Baertschi, that's it.

Gaunce > Jankowski

Lack > Irving

Jensen > Reinhart

LOL for a team with no cup, that's a bold statement.

Sorry Mysterious Vistor (you probably want to go back to grade school to learn that you are missing an "I" in your name - LOL), any regular hockey fan (including FF52 and Demonous_Xodus) with a IQ higher than -2 (which would probably mean every human being in this world other than you) would agree with my earlier statement that Kings, Bruins, Chicago and Penguins were the best teams in the past four years.

I don't bother quoting your other stuff because of ridiculous statements like the one above.

LOL at your comparisons.

I'm talking about our whole pool of prospects in our organization has a brighter future than the ones from the Canucks. If you want to compare individual talents ... then

Baertschi >>> Jensen

Reinhart >>> Gaunce

Jankowski >>> pretty much all your other prospects other than Jensen

ROFL at your Lack > Irving. At best they are = or Irving is better than Lack. Lack has some serious flaws to his game.

I suggest watching about 15 years of more hockey and learn some the basics things about the game before you open your mouth with adults. You first few post on our boards just made you look like a fool.

Otherwise feel free to post on CDC because you will blend in much easier.

Baertschi >>> Jensen

Reinhart >>> Gaunce

I can agree with Baertschi >>> Jensen but I don't see how Reinhart >>> Gaunce.

So Reinhart has picked it up lately and put up 157 points in 132 WHL games. He wasn't very good when he was drafted, putting up just 78 points in 132 games. Also Reinhart was drafted 3rd round, 64th overall, Gaunce was drafted 1st round, 26th overall, as well he was ranked 13th among North American skaters.

Also don't forget Jordan Schroeder, ranked 5th among North American skaters but fell to us at 22nd.

Although you may have better prospects than you we have better NHLers so it all evens out. The reason we don't have a very good prospect pool and young talent is because we are in win now mode and we aren't trying to gain pieces for the future, our players are in their prime

I don't bother quoting your other stuff because of ridiculous statements like the one above.

The only reason you don't quote the rest of it is because you can't say anything against it, you gotta be dreaming if you think Wideman is worth more than Garrison, he is worth 4.5 but you had to overpay cause your team desperatly needs to get better and you know that he wouldn't take less to come here, and I'm not even gunna get into the rediculous signing that was Cervenka and then overpayment of a re-signing that was Stempniak.

And yes playoff wise we haven't been. I'll give you guys that, I can't argue that but in the 4 years I think it is safe to say we have been.

LOL at your comparisons.

I'm talking about our whole pool of prospects in our organization has a brighter future than the ones from the Canucks. If you want to compare individual talents ... then

Baertschi >>> Jensen

That's not a fair comparison, Baertschi was a top 15 pick, you guys went through a terrible year to get it. Jensen was 29th, it's not really a fair comparison, we don't have anyone to go against Baertsci.

But if you insist on comparing them then yes Baertschi is better.

Reinhart >>> Gaunce

Take off your Flames coloured glasses.

Gaunce >> Reinhart

Reinhart has broken out into a good prospect but Gaunce is 2 years young. He has already got 68 points (which Reinhart didn't).

Gaunce has played in the Ivan Hilinka tounrey (Reinhart didn't), and I'm sure he will make Canadian's world junior team coming in december (Which Reinhart didn't)

Lol, Schroeder, Kassian?

Schroeder > Jankowski

Kassian > Jankowski

and even:

Gaunce > Jankowski

Jankowski either has a high ceiling or is a huge bust, trading down to take him when Teravanien, Matta and others were avaliable is just stupid.

Jankowski is intriguing but he is a very risky prospect, playing Highschool hockey makes it tough. We got a guy in the 7th round, Matt Beattie, he plays highschool hockey and had good #'s too, he could be a good player aswell.

Highschool players are really tough to judge, the competition is nowhere close to the rest of the high draftees.

ROFL at your Lack > Irving. At best they are = or Irving is better than Lack. Lack has some serious flaws to his game.

Really? Your a scout? What are Lacks "Flaws" I've seen people who think he might be better than Schneider.

He's a really good young goalie, and I would definetly take him over Irving.

And we haven't even brought up Connaution who was in the AHL All-star game and won the hardest shot competition, not to mention he set all the record's for the Giants scoring (by a D-man)

We also haven't brought up Rodin who is a good prospect, then there Joe Labate, Frank Corrado, and Adam Polasek who's stocks have risen since they were picked.

I suggest watching about 15 years of more hockey and learn some the basics things about the game before you open your mouth with adults. You first few post on our boards just made you look like a fool.

Otherwise feel free to post on CDC because you will blend in much easier.

I suggest you research a little longer before you reply next time.

And why do you bring up everyone's age? Is it because you are the one who is 14? Because usually the people who call everyone else kids in there posts are the one's who are actually the young one's. Could be wrong but that jsut the feeling I'm getting.

Your making yourself look like a fool honestly.

Take off your Flames coloured glasses.

Gaunce >> Reinhart

Reinhart has broken out into a good prospect but Gaunce is 2 years young. He has already got 68 points (which Reinhart didn't).

Gaunce has played in the Ivan Hilinka tounrey (Reinhart didn't), and I'm sure he will make Canadian's world junior team coming in december (Which Reinhart didn't)

Lol, Schroeder, Kassian?

Schroeder > Jankowski

Kassian > Jankowski

and even:

Gaunce > Jankowski

Jankowski either has a high ceiling or is a huge bust, trading down to take him when Teravanien, Matta and others were avaliable is just stupid.

And why do you bring up everyone's age? Is it because you are the one who is 14? Because usually the people who call everyone else kids in there posts are the one's who are actually the young one's. Could be wrong but that jsut the feeling I'm getting.

Your making yourself look like a fool honestly.

First - Reinhart had 71 pts in 2010/11 and 79 pts in 2011/12 in the WHL. Reinhard was at the 2012 WJC Selection Camp, so likely to be this year as well. I don't see how you project Gaunce to make the team.

Second - Jankowski is a long term prospect, so why compare his ceiling with AHL and an NHL player? Trading down to get a 2nd round player and a player like Jank is no more risky than anyone else outside the top 10.

Third - He didn't bring up age, just years of following hockey, both watching it and following player development, not just reading stats.

First - Reinhart had 71 pts in 2010/11 and 79 pts in 2011/12 in the WHL. Reinhard was at the 2012 WJC Selection Camp, so likely to be this year as well. I don't see how you project Gaunce to make the team.

Second - Jankowski is a long term prospect, so why compare his ceiling with AHL and an NHL player? Trading down to get a 2nd round player and a player like Jank is no more risky than anyone else outside the top 10.

Third - He didn't bring up age, just years of following hockey, both watching it and following player development, not just reading stats.

He will be too old as he is already 20.

He will be too old as he is already 20.

Fair enough. I don't see any other points that suggest Gaunce is a better prospect. At least with Reinhard, we have seen some steps in the right direction.

Fair enough. I don't see any other points that suggest Gaunce is a better prospect. At least with Reinhard, we have seen some steps in the right direction.

Hard to compare, different styles. There is nothing to suggest Gaunce can't be as good a player or better than Reinhart though. He has the fact that he has 2 more years of development ahead of him. If Reinhart developed "x" amount over the last two years, Gaunce has the opportunity to develop "x + ?" amount.

Just one thing about comparing their Junior numbers. Gaunce's past season at 17, his first in the CHL, was comparable to Reinhart's 3rd CHL season at 18.

I personally think the Flames made a mistake drafting Jankowski in the first round, many good forwards were available such as gaunce, matteau, collberg as well as some possibly better d prospects in skjei, pokka, maata

However the same could be said about the mallet pick when forwards such as nieves an severson were available.

sorry for strawberryty grammar on iPod

I personally think the Flames made a mistake drafting Jankowski in the first round, many good forwards were available such as gaunce, matteau, collberg as well as some possibly better d prospects in skjei, pokka, maata

However the same could be said about the mallet pick when forwards such as nieves an severson were available.

You are entitled to your opinion, and it's far too early to be certain, but Jankowski has a much higher ceiling than Gaunce - I would have been very upset if we drafted Gaunce, probably a solid 2nd liner. And he is a more complete package than the others.

As for the D, very difficult to judge 18 year old defensemen.

The only reason you don't quote the rest of it is because you can't say anything against it,

And yes playoff wise we haven't been. I'll give you guys that, I can't argue that but in the 4 years I think it is safe to say we have been.

That's not a fair comparison, Baertschi was a top 15 pick,

But if you insist on comparing them then yes Baertschi is better.

Really? Your a scout? What are Lacks "Flaws" I would definetly take him over Irving.

And we haven't even brought up Connaution who was in the AHL All-star game and won the hardest shot competition, not to mention he set all the record's for the Giants scoring (by a D-man)

We also haven't brought up Rodin who is a good prospect, then there Joe Labate, Frank Corrado, and Adam Polasek who's stocks have risen since they were picked.

And why do you bring up everyone's age? Is it because you are the one who is 14?

The reason why I don't talk about your other quotes because they aren't intelligent comments. Almost everything that you've put onto the board is garbage which is why nobody else is responding to you. (but I guess you don't have enough common sense to say "Hint Taken" - which is why I'm telling you now. Don't reply anymore after this, because you are making yourself look like a 6 year old kid trying to rationalize with educated adults here.

It's safe to say the 4 years you've been the mock of the NHL in terms of getting into the playoffs, trying to win academy awards for the perfection of diving, choking so many times its entertaining to 29 other teams and finishing the past four years in the exact same place as us (without a cup - although we've been champions - something no Canucks fans can say!!!)

Seems like you're just sour that we have a player that is going to consistently put up 90-100 points for Calgary in the future. I would be too if the core of my team is getting past their prime and there isn't any talent in our prospects to replace the current core. (Even as a rival, I feel bad for your years to come... and very soon they will)

Jankowski is like a diamond in the rough. He's going to do things you never thought any hockey player could do so. His skill set is amazing. Let me advise you to watch some of his video and you will then know how Jankowski >>> Gaunce, Kassian (who is a NHL bust), and Schrokker.

Lack is painfully slow, his reaction times are horrible. Lack is barely winning 50% of his games. Irving, he's got no problem doing better than that. 9 out of 10 people would take Irving over Lack

Connauton NOT Connaution is nothing spectacular after his lone WHL offensive outburst. In fact many say his actual Defensive game is horrible, he leaves his other teammates vulnerable because he's only offensive minded. Check out his play in the AHL now. He's coming off his prime and he's only in his early 20s lol.

Rodin, Labate, Corrado and Polasek are career AHLers at best. I'll have to check out the KHL or Swiss league in a few years to hear about the Canucks prospects.

You are wrong again. I comment on your age because you sound like a little kid who's just gung-ho about the Canucks when you know absolutely nothing about the game of hockey. I highly urge you to pay attention in school starting September instead of crying over being Cup less. The C on our Flames jersey stands for Champions! Don't be sour about it.

I find it almost pointless to argue over prospects.... so much can happen from the time they are drafted till the time they actually make the nhl ( if they do at all)

We've all seen numerous of examples of 1st round busts and 6th round stars in this league.

The reason why I don't talk about your other quotes because they aren't intelligent comments. Almost everything that you've put onto the board is garbage which is why nobody else is responding to you. (but I guess you don't have enough common sense to say "Hint Taken" - which is why I'm telling you now. Don't reply anymore after this, because you are making yourself look like a 6 year old kid trying to rationalize with educated adults here.

It's safe to say the 4 years you've been the mock of the NHL in terms of getting into the playoffs, trying to win academy awards for the perfection of diving, choking so many times its entertaining to 29 other teams and finishing the past four years in the exact same place as us (without a cup - although we've been champions - something no Canucks fans can say!!!)

Well I would rather take the position our team has been in the past 4 years, than the way our team as been in.

Your team has been in denial since the long lost season on 07-08 and you guys are easily in the worst shape of any team in the NW divison, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Edmonton makes the playoffs before you.

I'm happy with how our team has grown over the past four years, we have had some amazing moments, some great acomplishments, yes we have not gotten the goal yet but Gillis has been quite successful so far in his reign as GM, and I still like our chances moving forward, I definetly like them a whole lot more than the Flames chances.

Haha congratulation on winning the cup in 89, do you relieve to memories everyday? I bet you still beak montreal fans about that one right? Hahaha that's too funny, clinging to a cup that long ago, good for you "Champions"

Seems like you're just sour that we have a player that is going to consistently put up 90-100 points for Calgary in the future. I would be too if the core of my team is getting past their prime and there isn't any talent in our prospects to replace the current core. (Even as a rival, I feel bad for your years to come... and very soon they will)

Lol I'm so sour, yet I'm watching the Sedins do it every year.

Baertschi had a great stint last year, and he will be a good player, but after that, there isn't a whole lot there, a few players, but not much.

And yes we are getting past our prime, we have a legit #1 who is 26 (I dont know what your goaltending is going to be like when Kipper retires) Alex Edler is starting to emerge as a #1 defensemen and will be a good player for us for a long time, we have a defensive core locked up long term with Hamhuis, Bieksa, Garrison, Ballard and so on who are all in there prime.

Our forward group are all in there prime, the Sedins should continue a high level of play until they reitre, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, Higgins, Hansen are all 26 or 27 (with the exception of Higgins who is 29)

So yes, we are definetly getting past our prime.

Jankowski is like a diamond in the rough. He's going to do things you never thought any hockey player could do so. His skill set is amazing. Let me advise you to watch some of his video and you will then know how Jankowski >>> Gaunce, Kassian (who is a NHL bust), and Schrokker.

You realize he is playing against High School kids right? Any forward who went in the first round could have been just as impressive if they were playing against that level of competition.

There's a reason why Gaunce was rated higher than Jankowski but pretty much everyone, Kassian is better than Jankowski, not to mention he would destroy Jankowski.

And Schreoder > Jankowski, Schroeder is just underrated as a prospect, he has sick hands, amazing acceleration, speed and footspeed, he is really strong and has a good shot. Imo he has game breaking offensive ability. Not a coindence that he is the highest scoring player in US worl junior history.

Lack is painfully slow, his reaction times are horrible. Lack is barely winning 50% of his games. Irving, he's got no problem doing better than that. 9 out of 10 people would take Irving over Lack

Actually it would be the other way around.

You also know that since Lack and Markstrom have been in the AHL (who apperently the best goaltending prospect in the league) that Lack has had better #'s than Markstrom over the past 2 years (since coming from Europe to the A).

Incrediable right?? And he has also put up better AHL numbers than Irving (who apperently would easily do better) not to mention Irving had a LOSING season in the AHL, something which Lack hasn't had.

Connauton NOT Connaution is nothing spectacular after his lone WHL offensive outburst. In fact many say his actual Defensive game is horrible, he leaves his other teammates vulnerable because he's only offensive minded. Check out his play in the AHL now. He's coming off his prime and he's only in his early 20s lol.

Well last time I checked he had 13 goals and 33 points, aswell he was an All-star, and won the hardest shot competition (which is his calling card), His defensive game is progressed nicely this year, and I'm sure MacT would agree with me. His offensive ability will make him a good offensive defensemen and his defensive ability will be good enough to play in the NHL as a regular.

Why don't you watch these highlights? It shows K-Nauts overall game not just his scoring plays.

Rodin, Labate, Corrado and Polasek are career AHLers at best. I'll have to check out the KHL or Swiss league in a few years to hear about the Canucks prospects.

You are wrong again. I comment on your age because you sound like a little kid who's just gung-ho about the Canucks when you know absolutely nothing about the game of hockey. I highly urge you to pay attention in school starting September instead of crying over being Cup less. The C on our Flames jersey stands for Champions! Don't be sour about it.

Lol, you say they are career AHLers, when you have never seen any of them play, just because someone is drafted in the later rounds doesn't mean that they are busts, when you get guys who stick out it means they are diamonds in the rough.

we haven't even talked once about Chris Tanev who is better than any of your defensive propsects.

And that definetly doesn't make you sound like a little kid.

But yes I don't know anything about hockey, you should take your Flame coloured glasses off then go read all of your posts.

Yeah I think there were better players avaliable aswell.

And if they didn't trade the pick they could have got Taravenien or Ceci, then even after that they could have gotten Matta.

Jankowski isn't bad I just think there are better guys avaliable.

Don't reply anymore after this, because you are making yourself look like a 6 year old kid trying to rationalize with educated adults here.

A_Mysterious_Vistor - Apparently you don't take commands very well. What the above sentence means is zipper the mouth when adults are talking.

Or if you really need to chat, my 8 year old nephew wouldn't mind a pen pal assuming you are going to keep it PG. Actually I'll retract that offer. Knowing you, you'll probably turn the chat into some sick perverted conversation.

Riling up the newbs i see derf...

Fresh meat for you to play with, heh heh..

Your advice sounds oddly familiar to some i gave you awhile back. At least you listened enough to copy it... unfortunately not enough to take it.

Say.. do you think the Flames will finish closer to the 1st seed in the West this yr or closer to the 10th seed this yr? lol...

Hey.. any speedy glass discounts for forum members? I bet you get awesome discounts for your mom's V6 Accord.

Carry on... have fun, be safe.. and be a good boy so you don't get kicked off the family computer again.

This thread looks like it's set to take another yr long derftastic beating... heh heh...

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Your advice sounds oddly familiar to some i gave you awhile back. At least you listened enough to copy it... unfortunately not enough to take it.

Say.. do you think the Flames will finish closer to the 1st seed in the West this yr or closer to the 10th seed this yr? lol...

Hey.. any speedy glass discounts for forum members? I bet you get awesome discounts for your mom's V6 Accord.

Carry on... have fun, be safe.. and be a good boy so you don't get kicked off the family computer again.

This thread looks like it's set to take another yr long derftastic beating... heh heh...

=) DL

You know in prison, fresh meat gets pounced on and A_Mysterious_Vistor is a daisy fresh piece of meat (No Homo)

The difference is your was an advice, mine statement was a command! *wink*

Hell yes - for forum members if you come to Speedy by Northgate mall and have a glass problem, I will give you my employee discount of 10% off parts and if you want some cheaper installation, then we'll arrange to install that glass in my garage for a cheaper labour cost than Speedy's rate. That deal goes for you too DL (if say you ever chip a rental car in Calgary).

Family discounts is just slightly better and PS my parents Accord has been upgraded and we are now driving a TL baby! That is pure Luxary if you didn't know DL. Navi and Fully loaded. It is a PIMP fast supercar!

Hey DL apparently you couldn't help to respond to me! thought you were going to ignore me for a full year... what happened to that?

A_Mysterious_Vistor - Apparently you don't take commands very well. What the above sentence means is zipper the mouth when adults are talking.

Or if you really need to chat, my 8 year old nephew wouldn't mind a pen pal assuming you are going to keep it PG. Actually I'll retract that offer. Knowing you, you'll probably turn the chat into some sick perverted conversation.

What is that supposed to mean??

I've been talking about hockey, your mind is just "Screwed" to say it nicely. I don't know what you have been reading but clearly not my posts.

And Again you reply with the "age" thing, because you know your wrong, you have nothing to say that actually makes sense or is a good arguement.

Your the one who has been the most childish about this whole thing.

+1

Hell yes - for forum members if you come to Speedy by Northgate mall and have a glass problem, I will give you my employee discount of 10% off parts and if you want some cheaper installation, then we'll arrange to install that glass in my garage for a cheaper labour cost than Speedy's rate. That deal goes for you too DL (if say you ever chip a rental car in Calgary).

Family discounts is just slightly better and PS my parents Accord has been upgraded and we are now driving a TL baby! That is pure Luxary if you didn't know DL. Navi and Fully loaded. It is a PIMP fast supercar!

Hey DL apparently you couldn't help to respond to me! thought you were going to ignore me for a full year... what happened to that?

Regrettably - I now have an image in my head to associate with Derf.

l.jpg

Regrettably - I now have an image in my head to associate with Derf.

l.jpg

And the moral of the story is...

Make sure that you NEVER put your arm in, or even close to a moving fan belt... :wacko:

ALWAYS turn the car off first!!! :lol: