The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cody1774

Dustin Johner?

It's not that hard to look up.

Johner was invited to Florida's camp, so it looks like he's still in the system. He didn't play any preseason games.

It's not that hard to look up.

Johner was invited to Florida's camp, so it looks like he's still in the system. He didn't play any preseason games.

I knew he was in the system, and I knew he was invited to camp, but other then that I didn't know anything, sorry I asked.

bandwagon has often come across as harsh with me too so I wouldn't mind him. Moderators are just that. They don't neccesarily know anything about hockey but they are really good at searching the Internet!!

bandwagon has often come across as harsh with me too so I wouldn't mind him. Moderators are just that. They don't neccesarily know anything about hockey but they are really good at searching the Internet!!

There are often many threads posted that could have been avoided by doing a quick search on the internet. Otherwise, these threads tend to clutter the forum. Some good hockey resources are:

hockeydb.com

hockeysfuture.com

mckeenshockey.com

tsn.ca

and of course the ever popular search engines such as google.

If you have a complaint about the moderation of the forums please feel free to send a PM to one or more of the mods and the admin. Otherwise, please refrain from public pot-shots at the moderation team.