The Official Site of the Calgary Flames

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Team Quebec

they can go to H**l???

Seperate already, get out of our hair and then have your own damn team.

Quebec is the spolied only child in Canada's house. If they want to run away from a home that has given them everything including the kitchen sink twice over, let them go live on their own.

They'll either bein the gutter or pick themselves up. I certainly would hope it's the latter but either way they will finally be out and some harmony will be in our house and they will rule their own fate.

:lol: thats ridiculous and will never happen until they seperate. This has lost my respect even more for Quebec now even though I didnt have much respect for them to begin with.

The IIHF will not allow this to happen. Hockey Canada will not allow this to happen. The players would have to have a choice about which team they play for, and several, including Lecavalier and Brodeur, have gone on record saying they would play for Canada, not Quebec.

Regardless, if it did happen, Quebec would look decent. Based on current NHLers, Quebec could take most of Canada's best goalies (Brodeur, Luongo, Fleury, Biron, Giguere, Theodore, Leclaire, Denis) and have a pretty reasonable forward corps (Gagne, Lecavalier, Briere, Tanguay, St. Louis, Bergeron, Bouchard, etc.). The defense, however, would be brutal (Francois Beauchemin would probably anchor the blueline).